Here it is, folks... the "LOUNGE BULL**** OF THE WEEK" thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
    A bit messed up but I always think of this guy when Righteous posts,
    Lmfao, that picture has entered my mind before.

Comment

• Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
      A bit messed up but I always think of this guy when Righteous posts,

Comment

• Originally posted by !BEAST View Post
        Does a peasant own 100 acres of land at 26 and expanding? How much property do you own?

That sounds like a king to me bruh

I'm gonna get hated on now lol, the internet loves to player hate, but I'm used to it.

At least I didn't move halfway around the world to sleep in a tent in a frozen tundra without wifi to work for somebody else. **** it.

Yeah, but all that was gifted to you if I remember correctly?.

It's not like you went out and earnt any of that yourself New England.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post

my resume in the last week trumps anything you've done in your entire professional life, sledgehammer. that's the truth, and i don't care if you're too insecure to believe it, or too dumb for the work.
          Mr Ehrmantraut

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post
            my resume in the last week trumps anything you've done in your entire professional life, sledgehammer. that's the truth, and i don't care if you're too insecure to believe it, or too dumb for the work.
            Mr Ehrmantraut
            And I literally don't care .

Non of us care what you earn or what car you drive.

See how easy that was?, yet you're not insecure .

Comment

• Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
              Let's take a look at our first bull****ter for your delight and delectation. PREEEEEEEEEE-senting...

Holy ****, this guy has been in "hundreds" of street fights, and not only has he escaped any harm, he'd KO'd ("usually") all of his opponents. Plus, he was bench pressing the Empire State Building when he was three and was playing Mike Tyson's Punch Out when he was still in the womb.

This guy is a BAD ASS, ladies and gentlemen. You don't wanna cross him.... is he your bullshitter of the week?
              as we say here: keep lying since noone fuuucucuks liars.

Comment

I got gifted 20 which I quadrupled.

What you have to understand is that i'm an ugly big bastard. If I don't make bank, how else am I going to get laid?

I don't have a choice but to be an Alpha. If i'm not, it will be literally impossible for me to get any pussy.

Comment

What you have to understand is that i'm an ugly bastard. If I don't make bank, how else am I going to get laid?

I don't have a choice but to be an Alpha. If i'm not, it will be literally impossible for me to get any pussy.
                  I can respect that.

Looks like you definitely made the right choice in moving from Miami.

Comment

What you have to understand is that i'm an ugly big bastard. If I don't make bank, how else am I going to get laid?

QuintupleD

U have 100

U quintupled 20 to 100 by adding 80

No one cares but just saying.....

Comment

I can respect that.

Looks like you definitely made the right choice in moving from Miami.
                      It's the same lol still gotta work hard wherever you're at.

Comment

Working...
                      X