Collapse
No announcement yet.

Roach on Pacquiao’s training so far: ‘Not so good’

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They tried to sell the Cotto fight the same way, showing Roach unhappy with how Pac was training and all.
    They are just trying to drum up interest in a fight no one asked for and currently doesn't have a lot of buzz despite possibly being Pacquiao's last fight.

Comment

An excuse? So you were there in Pacquiao's training camp to know this?

I didn't think so.
      I'm not sure what you're upset about? Broadcasting that a fighter is/was having trouble in camp is a common tactic to downplay an opponent's victory.....see Ward vs Dawson for a recent example.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Punch-Out!! View Post
        Oh and I'm guessing you're one of those fans who think Bradley won the first fight just because the judges said so.

I don't think anybody in this topic said that.
        Bradley beating Pac the first time out... In slomo.

Comment

damn my boy pacquiao gettin caught slippin

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
            Pacquiao will lose. No way does he have the same passion, intensity and desire.
            lol hi u do know pacquiao got a left hand boy. sitchoassdown old head xD

Comment

Originally posted by KnockoutKings View Post
              This is going to be a close fight. Two of the best welterweights right now and Bradley might just be catching Pac at the right time.
              ohhh shhiiiiit that gif. what fite was this??????

Comment

Does anyone honestly even care?

Comment

Fake a car accident like Keith and get kinky with Jinkee. I love Manny, best career in boxing history after Gennady and beat floyd with one arm. Nothing left to prove, Manny. Thanks for the memories champ.

Comment

Pacquiaos been a part time fighter for a long time. Not going to be able to jump back into the gym for 8 weeks and get back on the same page.

One of the most gifted guys of his era, but he's been squandering it since he beat Margarito. Is what it is.

Comment

Working...
                    X