Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When's Lomachenko fighting someone worth a damn?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When's Lomachenko fighting someone worth a damn?

I know there are a lot of Loma fans here and they are probably following his career closer than I am, so who is Loma fighting next? When is it? And when will he fight a live body?

Bob said Walters fight is almost done..

Comment

Bob needs to pay up for a live opponent. Hopefully Walters or I'd like to see Loma split from Top Rank.

Comment

Originally posted by djif View Post
        Bob said Walters fight is almost done..
        I highly doubt it, considering there are weight considerations.

Loma could easily fight one of the better guys at FW.

Originally posted by artfuL_ View Post
        Bob needs to pay up for a live opponent. Hopefully Walters or I'd like to see Loma split from Top Rank.
        The fuk are you on about?

Comment

this is so weird, lots of ****** demand ridiculous ****s from loma

please remind me, how many pro fights lomachenko have??

Comment

Originally posted by betmen View Post
            this is so weird, lots of ****** demand ridiculous ****s from loma

please remind me, how many pro fights lomachenko have??
            Doesn't matter how many fights he's had, he's thought of as one of the best fighters out there now. Don't win a championship if all you want to do is fight stiffs. I swear fans have such low expectations for fighters nowadays. This era is so soft

Comment

The other champions are Haymon-affiliated. Valdez is WBO #1, but he's fighting someone soon. If he beats Gradovich impressively, maybe Bob will pull the trigger on that match-up instead of letting it "marinate". WBO#2 is Matias Ruedas whom I've never heard of. Hopefully we do get Loma-Walters this year.

Comment

Another guy that has lost all momentum and buzz.

Genuinely can't remember when or who his last fight was against.

Comment

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
                  Another guy that has lost all momentum and buzz.

Genuinely can't remember when or who his last fight was against.
                  Exactly this. Thing is, I like the way Loma fights, wish he would sit down on his punches a bit more but whatever, he is fluid, quick and throws combinations.

I was one of the few still supporting Loma after his loss to Salido because the guy had gone up against a very good, season hardened pro and almost won. I liked that. Since then, he has fought nothing but bums and one decent guy in Russel.

If you're gonna go and get a world title very early in your career, you will be treated as a world title level fighter and thus must face that level of opposition. End of.

Comment

Loma is another guy that people just don't want to fight. I hope the Walters fight gets made...Other than that, I can't even see anyone relevant that will fight him besides Donaire, but Donaire has a fight scheduled in late April already.

Comment

Working...
                    X