No announcement yet.

Just remembered something.... Chilemba is the WBC #1

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
    Chilemba is no easy night for just about any 175lber, Stevenson is pretty 1 dimensional and it wouldn't be out of the question that Chilemba could bank enough rds to UD him.
    I think it'll be a hard fight...and judging has been fairly fair on PBC so far.

I don't like how the fight would've come about, but i'm interested in seeing it

Comment

Originally posted by Enzo Mc is **** View Post
      ffs I have no desire to see Chilemba on my TV again.
      Those classic wars with Bellew didn't impress you? Aah I get it. You don't want him on TV cuz you're dying to see him live. Got it.

Comment

I don't think Chilemba has much hope getting a decision over Stevenson. Even if he did, the eventual Chilemba/Kovalev fight wouldn't have anywhere near the juice that a Kovalev/Stevenson fight has. This is all sadly politics of HBO trying to protect their investments and Duva in the middle of renewing Kovalev's contract with HBO.

Comment

I doubt this was Main Events plan from the outset, they wanted Kovalev v Stevenson, just not on Al Haymon's PBC.

Not convinced Haymon would've put that fight on anyway, despite Yvon Michel's bluster he has no control.

Originally posted by HEND View Post
          Chileba is a solid fighter but Stevenson beats him.
          Golden Boy Chilemba has the boxing skill to embarrass the one-handed Stevenson. Let's see who beats Isaac Chilemba.

Originally posted by Eastcoast View Post
          I don't think Chilemba has much hope getting a decision over Stevenson.
          Mandatory bouts are usually well-judged, it's the voluntaries where the robberies occur.

Comment

Working...
          X