No announcement yet.

Froch's camp announces 2 bouts against Bute in 2012

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Asace View Post
    See this is what I am talking about...No matter what Bute does, it is never enough...So any damn Bute haters...Even if Bute beats Froch and then Ward, there will always be some excuse...just wait and see
    Not at all. If Bute beats Froch, then he gets SOME credit. If he beats Ward, he gets all CREDIT. I still think Bute will move up in weight class before fighting Ward (super 6 winner).

Comment

J.ONE he wanted to fight Ward but he REFUSED!!!
      Who the hell is he supposed to fight...PLease tell me.
      Kessler refused! Pavlik refused, WARD REFUSED...WHO ELSE???
      Andre Ward has not refused anything.

"I'm not saying that i'm going to pass him up" - Andre Ward

He then goes to say he just wants to Bute to know that he knows what he's been planning on doing, which is let the Super 6 fighters go at it, fighting all the tough fights while he's fighting the easier fights at home. Then fight the Super 6 winner coming off of some tough fights, while he's still fresh. He ends with, if it's the right deal, let's do it.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
        I'm a little tired, a little drunk; why would Froch's camp be setting up two fights with Bute? Generally you don't start discussing rematches before the first fight. There's rematch clauses but why would you say you're gonna fight a guy twice? Someone enlighten me..
        I am sure it is because Froch's camp is certain their fighter will lose in Montreal

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
          2013? I hope you meant 2012
          Yes, I am sorry I made a mistake it is 2012 of course...
          Can a moderator please edit the title - for some reason it won't allow me

Comment

Great... so we can all stop talking about Bute fighting bums now and see what he's like against a real fighter.

Comment

Froch and Bute would be great scraps. Do them in eachother's backyards, what an atmosphere that'd be.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                Andre Ward has not refused anything.

"I'm not saying that i'm going to pass him up" - Andre Ward

He then goes to say he just wants to Bute to know that he knows what he's been planning on doing, which is let the Super 6 fighters go at it, fighting all the tough fights while he's fighting the easier fights at home. Then fight the Super 6 winner coming off of some tough fights, while he's still fresh. He ends with, if it's the right deal, let's do it.

Here are his exact words:

"Bute has avoided this tournament, and has fought B-level fighters, so why should I now give him that opening?"

Comment

"Bute has avoided this tournament, and has fought B-level fighters, so why should I now give him that opening?"
                  Bute wasn't invited to this tournament is what he should of said. He's a liar evidently.

Comment

Froch beats Bute, taking bets. Robberies in Canada do not count. Whoever is game, just holla!!

Comment

The Son of God should not be breaking one of the Ten Commandments and bearing false witness against (lying about) Bute.

Proverbs: "God hates a lying tongue."

Is Ward the Son of God or is he really the Son of Goat?

Comment

Working...
                      X