No announcement yet.

Eminem calls Ronda Rousey 'slaughterhouse in a blouse

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Although he's ATG (so is Royce).

People overrate the **** out of them.....and at the same time pay no attention to Chino.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Is this guy still popular with the kids?

I thought he'd be long in to obscurity by now.

Comment

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
        Is this guy still popular with the kids?

I thought he'd be long in to obscurity by now.
        You didn't like Rap God? I mean he's still sick. It's just the whole lyrical thing with the top guys is getting ridiculous. Pretty soon everyone is just gonna' start Harry potter rapping a bunch of nonsense.

****in Chino xl you listen, and at first you think (wtf was he blabbering about) you think again and the fast wordplay and schematics almost shocks you. Too good.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by Run View Post
          You didn't like Rap God? I mean he's still sick. It's just the whole lyrical thing with the top guys is getting ridiculous. Pretty soon everyone is just gonna' start Harry potter rapping a bunch of nonsense.

****in Chino xl you listen, and at first you think (wtf was he blabbering about) you think again and the fast wordplay and schematics almost shocks you. Too good.
          Last I heard of him was some awful chart song with another female pop star couple of years back. It was truly dreadful. I used to listen the shit out of his first three albums when i was in my teens, but i guess either my tastes changed dramatically or he got really bad.

Comment

Working...
          X