No announcement yet.

Murray, Barker, Macklin, and Lee in Gloves are Off [Video]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Murray, Barker, Macklin, and Lee in Gloves are Off [Video]

Its just sad to watch Martin Murray talk about himself like he's a fearless warrior and trash Macklin when Golovkin gets brought up. You have ducked him twice already you bozo while Macklin has proven he'll fight anyone.

Comment

Murray is nothing but a disgraceful coward. Barker isn't too fat behind either...

Only people there who get my respect are Macklin and Lee.

Comment

Cool video I was trying to find it thanks lol

Comment

i'm 15 minutes into it. thanks for sharing!

hopefully barker beats sturm and can get it on with murray, that would be perfect imo. macklin/lee would be a nice fight as well.

Comment

Good video. I thought Matt Macklin came across the best, there were a few veiled jabs from Murray towards him but he didn't bite. Good discussion.

Sturm will probably ruin it all by knocking out Barker.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler I View Post
              Good video. I thought Matt Macklin came across the best, there were a few veiled jabs from Murray towards him but he didn't bite. Good discussion.

Sturm will probably ruin it all by knocking out Barker.
              Lee too and he's the most underrated right now i could see him beating Barker.

Comment

I thought Murray was annoying as hell towards Macklin. It's easy to say that someone lost against Golovkin because they lost psychologically before the fight. He was comparing Tyson with Golovkin but the main difference between both is that Tyson was an animal in the ring. Golovkin has massive power but he's also extremely patient, technical, and cautious.

Remember what Tyson said, "Everyone has a gameplan till they get punched in the mouth." Will Murray have a gameplan once Golovkin hits him the mouth?

Comment

Murray is the best of the group. Barker is the only titlist in the group. Everyone concedes that Murray gives them the toughest fight out of group, Barker would probably admit that too.. but refuses to, because he's the only titlist.

Murray beat Sturm, that draw was a joke. And as much as I hate to admit it, he beat Martinez too.

He's the best at the table and the uncrowned champion. Macklin (i thought it was a draw) could have beaten Sturm too but was knocked out by Martinez as was Barker and he may now lose to Sturm too.

No triangle theory, just common opponents. Murray is the man to beat out of the UK at MW and I don't find his confidence annoying at all. Macklin believes Triple G will knock him out again. he also believes Triple G will knock everyone out at the table. NO ONE.. not even the bitter champion Barker dispute that.... except for Murray. That's what seperates him from the rest of that group.

I wasn't a fan previously, but I'm one now.

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
                    Murray is nothing but a disgraceful coward. Barker isn't too fat behind either...

Only people there who get my respect are Macklin and Lee.
                    With all the recent goings on in Boxing (magomed, Frankie Leal) how can you not respect these warriors?

This is what happens when you get fans of boxers rather than fans of the sport.

Comment

Working...
                    X