Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

(POLL) Agree or Disagree: ESPN/Dan Rafael's 154 lb Rankings?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mars Volta View Post
    cintron and rhodes were both top 5 jr middleweights when he beat them

kirkland has 1 top ten win with angulo so he can't be ahead of alvarez
    By who the Ring?

And, Kirkland overall resume at 154 is better than Canelo he does deserve to be ahead of him.

Comment

what's kirkland's resume? angulo and ???????? that's right nothing nada zip except for the 1 round TKO ass whupping by Ishida who as you said ''isn't all that great'' molina is the ONLY one of the three you mentioned that has a better resume
      What opponent has Canelo fought even half as good as Angulo? Shot Cintron?

Brian Vera and Joel Julio were better wins then anything Canelo has. I like Canelo, but don't overhype what he has accomplished.

Comment

Originally posted by Roman Moreno View Post
        By who the Ring?

And, Kirkland overall resume at 154 is better than Canelo he does deserve to be ahead of him.
        and other publications and No kirkland doesn't have a better resume

Comment

Originally posted by ManBearG-Dog View Post
          What opponent has Canelo fought even half as good as Angulo? Shot Cintron?

Brian Vera and Joel Julio were better wins then anything Canelo has. I like Canelo, but don't overhype what he has accomplished.
          lol at shot cintron, cintron BEAT angulo so that makes it a better win, i don't see how a guy who got dominated by molina and barely won a round IF that is better then canelo who's sparring partner beat kirkland's arse

Comment

He got vanes right thats about all

Dzinzurik #2? GTFO He hasnt had a decent win since '08, only has 1 win in 4 years and none in 2

Comment

lol at shot cintron, cintron BEAT angulo so that makes it a better win, i don't see how a guy who got dominated by molina and barely won a round IF that is better then canelo who's sparring partner beat kirkland's arse
              When Cintron was good he beat Angulo. Cintron lost 3 straight prior to facing Canelo. You call that a good win?

I don't want to go into is so all I have to say is, 118 clinces, 2 torn shoulder muscles, and a likely stoppage win for kirkland in 11 or 12. Lol at 1 rd. He won 3 minimum including rd 10, I and others gave him 4.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                He got vanes right thats about all

Dzinzurik #2? GTFO He hasnt had a decent win since '08, only has 1 win in 4 years and none in 2
                That's pretty much the state of 154. If they fought each other it'd be different. Doesn't help with what just happened in the most recent Kirkland fight. Canelo fighting Shane Oldsley, etc etc. Cotto fighting Floyd...even though he just got through Margarito (yeah, ranking wise it didn't matter)...Lara "beating" P Will, who just beat Ishida...who beat Kirkland...who beat Angulo..who lost to Cintron, who lost to Canelo. Doesn't make sense I tell you.

Comment

Originally posted by ManBearG-Dog View Post
                  When Cintron was good he beat Angulo. Cintron lost 3 straight prior to facing Canelo. You call that a good win?

I don't want to go into is so all I have to say is, 118 clinces, 2 torn shoulder muscles, and a likely stoppage win for kirkland in 11 or 12. Lol at 1 rd. He won 3 minimum including rd 10, I and others gave him 4.
                  cintron won more rounds against molina then kirkland did you dumb ass idiot and then he won a fight via KO prior to fighting canelo BTW

what a beast LMFAO

Comment

and other publications and No kirkland doesn't have a better resume
                    The Ring didn't have Cintron in the top 5 at 154. So you're wrong with that one...But, what other publications had Cintron in the top 5 going into the Canelo fight?

And, yes Kirkland has a better overall resume. Unless you're one of those boxrec warriors that are impressed by names...They go by who instead of the more importantly when.

Comment

cintron won more rounds against molina then kirkland did you dumb ass idiot and then he won a fight via KO prior to fighting canelo BTW

what a beast LMFAO
                      You really don't know much about boxing. I don't even know why I continue to debate you. Cintron didn't beat Smith. He looked like absolute garbage.

Comment

Working...
                      X