Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did anybody else notice Billy Dib's Naseem Hamed impersonation in the last 2 rounds?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did anybody else notice Billy Dib's Naseem Hamed impersonation in the last 2 rounds?

First of all, I have big respect for Billy Dib. He tried everything against Gradovich last weekend, he was in the ring with a better boxer and a harder puncher, yet he never gave up. So I am not disrespecting him.

What I did notice was during the fight the commentators said that Dib is a big Naseem Hamed fan and that he once wrote him a letter and Naz wrote him back and invited him to England. Then in the last 2 (or 3?) rounds when Dib was clearly losing the fight, he totally changed his style. And anybody who ever saw Naseem Hamed fight knows that he impersonated Hamed in those last rounds, fighting with his hands down, trying to land that big uppercut Hamed always used to throw from weird angles.

Anybody else noticed it?

Nope. I didn't. All I noticed that he was losing badly. Poor Lad.

Comment

If you're going down might as well go down in style

Comment

I felt bad for him, he took 2 rounds of punches he didn't need to because the ref and his corner refused to stop it.

Comment

Working...
        X