Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jim Rome Is A Zuffa Shill

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't know why anyone takes what Rome says seriously. I used to listen to his radio show because he's a funny guy, but his take on sports is never anything worth listening to. Especially not a sport he clearly doesn't know that much about. Silva is better than Fedor? Yeah, ok. Maybe after Fedor's been in more wars than Germany and is cleeearly past his best.

Comment

at people saying Fedor's unproven. In his prime he would of beaten anyone, period.

Comment

Those comments were pretty stupid. I don't know anything about the guy but he doesn't appear to know the sport particularly well.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
          Instead of calling him a douchebag, why not present an argument that opposes what he just said?

I don't think he's that far off. Let's face it, we never knew how good Fedor really was because he refused to fight the best HW in the world, well now we see why.

He was beaten like he stole somthing, Rome is right. He wasn't caught with a fluke submission, he was DOMINATED.

Imagine what Vasquez does to him?

When Dana White wanted to sign a deal with him, Fedor's people created these ridiculous stipulations to the contract that included having the UFC build a stadium in Russia.....give me a fukin break.

Fedor milked his undefeated record and understood that was his allure. Now that he's lost twice in a row, I don't see him being a player in the HW division.
          You obviously just recently started watching MMA or if not, have been relegated to UFC.

We know how good Fedor was........He was the Best heavyweight in the world, and even had he fought in the ufc there was no one for him to really fight until now when hes 34 and past his prime. BTW if u think that Couture, Mir, Lesnar had ANY chance of beating him then youre obviously bias.

Comment

Instead of calling him a douchebag, why not present an argument that opposes what he just said?

I don't think he's that far off. Let's face it, we never knew how good Fedor really was because he refused to fight the best HW in the world, well now we see why.

He was beaten like he stole somthing, Rome is right. He wasn't caught with a fluke submission, he was DOMINATED.

When Dana White wanted to sign a deal with him, Fedor's people created these ridiculous stipulations to the contract that included having the UFC build a stadium in Russia.....give me a fukin break.

Fedor milked his undefeated record and understood that was his allure. Now that he's lost twice in a row, I don't see him being a player in the HW division.
            He got dominated by a bigger, younger guy. In his prime, Fedor eats Silva's big ass head. Fedor beat Cro Cop and Nogueira. In fact, he dominated Cro Cop after the first round and clearly beat Nogueira twice. You know who else can say that? Nobody. Add in the other guys he was killing in Pride, you have easily the greatest resume in MMA history.

Comment

Jim Rome is awesome.

Comment

LOL @ Rome saying Fedor got exposed.... What a dumbass

Comment

Well, strikeforce's heavyweight division is the best in the sport. So technically, he is up against the best heavyweights in the world. PRIDE held the best heavyweights in the sport at the time. So to say we never knew how good he was is ridiculous. Fedor has done more than most, if not all, MMA champions to date. Tell me, who has gone undefeated in 10 years, 28 fights, with a list of who's who in top fighters in their division like Fedor did? No one. Currently, Anderson and GSP deserve to be ahead of him p4p. But on a scale of greatest of all time, Fedor's achieved more than anyone else.

Comment

Working...
                  X