No announcement yet.

If Canelo wins tonight I'll retire here for good

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PurePugilist216 View Post
    After speaking to my advisor, promoter, and wife and kids, I’ve decided to stay, Lara won that fight.
    red k given for not leaving after boring lara got beaten by canelo.

Comment

Lara won **** judges lol

Comment

Originally posted by Kuyukut View Post
        red k given for not leaving after boring lara got beaten by canelo.
        Red K given for having an avatar of a dorky show on a boxing website.

Comment

lol... All that talk from Lara. SMH. Waiting for that farewell speech...

That amateur boxing style was a pain to watch. PPV never again.

Comment

Shouldnt mods just ban this guy? He talked all that **** like lara but got found out. Ban him, he asked for it

Comment

TS is a queeer. Red K him everyone. Not a man of his word. Ill let the bet forum know so he can never make a real bet again.

Comment

talk smack + run + get your body busted up for twelve rounds + get a busted eye+ bloody nose and lose
                wooooo

Comment

lara injured his career tonight. who's going to want to fight him.
                  he's going to have to pay ME to watch his next fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Da Machine Doe View Post
                    TS is a queeer. Red K him everyone. Not a man of his word. Ill let the bet forum know so he can never make a real bet again.
                    Totally agree. Lets get this done.

Comment

I do this for every big fight you idiots, its tradition, I always make a thread and make some crazy wager and never come through. This isn’t the first time and won’t be the last, I do it to bring excitement to these forums during all the constant bickering, now take the cork out your asses and have a good laugh, I even quoted Lara in my original post to show I was just hyping this.

Anyway the fight was close, I though Lara edged him but I didn’t think this was a robbery, Canelo keeps proving he’s a good fighter, but far from where his fanboys rate him.

Comment

Working...
                      X