Bob Arum have been a roadblock since 2009

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bob Arum have been a roadblock since 2009

Start at 0:35..

Mayweather back in 2009 already broke it down and people are still blind.

He breaks it down how Bob Arum tries to keep the money in-house. (Rematches, doesn't deal with other promoters unless he gets the bigger cut)

Miguel Cotto is trying to venture out on his own and Bob Arum is upset about that. (Ensuring a loss will come on his way out)

Bob Arum takes in 27% of Pacquiao's guarantee and other financial earnings.

He tried to make the fight but Bob Arum told him 50/50 or nothing, and he disagrees due to Bob Arum owing him money.

I thought these was new roadblocks? I though Arum work with other promoters? So who's actually been coming up with new excuses and roadblocks??

Time for some old school.

Comment

Shlt I forgot to file my return, could you please help me with my tax problem?

Comment

Originally posted by Berry Picker View Post

Time for some old school.
        Nice Morris Day and the Time Signature.

I'm not from the 80s but I think their music is very underrated.

Comment

Take da test Manny!

"Aw **** it. He can have the belt!"

Comment

So you guys are going to act like he didn't say all this back in 2009, where I just provided the interview? I guess it will boring if everyone wasn't warring at each other.. and Floyd is purported to be ducking I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by Shambrolic View Post

Start at 0:35..

Mayweather back in 2009 already broke it down and people are still blind.

He breaks it down how Bob Arum tries to keep the money in-house. (Rematches, doesn't deal with other promoters unless he gets the bigger cut)

Miguel Cotto is trying to venture out on his own and Bob Arum is upset about that. (Ensuring a loss will come on his way out)

Bob Arum takes in 27% of Pacquiao's guarantee and other financial earnings.

He tried to make the fight but Bob Arum told him 50/50 or nothing, and he disagrees due to Bob Arum owing him money.

I thought these was new roadblocks? I though Arum work with other promoters? So who's actually been coming up with new excuses and roadblocks??
              Lol, another pos post.

Comment

I wonder why it's such a bad thing when facts are presented, it's like Pacquiao fans defend Arum and care about his well being more than the fighter that put his life on the line and needs to secure a future for himself and his family.

Comment

Arum can't make smart business decisions?

Comment

Originally posted by Fantastic One View Post
                    Arum can't make smart business decisions?
                    I think he is a genius at making business decisions..

No one can question that. We can question however his ethics within business and how he has been effective in manipulating public blame for the fight not happening.

Comment

Working...
                    X