No announcement yet.

Final fantasy 15

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Final fantasy 15

Final fantasy story and presentation, revamped next gen ninja gaiden/God of war style combat system

Last edited by DARKSEID; 09-01-2013, 11:12 PM.

FF games always have beautiful graphics, I am glad that hasn't changed.

As for this one. I will hold any type of joy on it until the final product is out on shelves. FF has been more than disappointing since FFX-2. Hopefully they get back on track, the video didn't look bad by any means, it looks kinda badass but I've just learned to refrain from happiness on an FF game in recent years.

Comment

It will suck, they all look good in trailers but end up sucking since X

Comment

The graphics are stunning (as they always are with that series), but the combat is way too ridiculous for the JRPG genre.

I still don't understand why Square Enix never stuck with the gambit system of combat that premiered in FFXII. That combat system was ridiculously pleasurable and rewarding. It certainly fit the build of a modern JRPG better than the **** we've seen from them in recent FF games.

Comment

Played all FF since FF7 except for the online one (11?). This is online....so I'll pass.

Comment

Originally posted by ßringer View Post
            The graphics are stunning (as they always are with that series), but the combat is way too ridiculous for the JRPG genre.

I still don't understand why Square Enix never stuck with the gambit system of combat that premiered in FFXII. That combat system was ridiculously pleasurable and rewarding. It certainly fit the build of a modern JRPG better than the **** we've seen from them in recent FF games.
            You haven't even tried it yet. I don't think there's any way this game can be bad. A faster paced combat system worked with Kingdom Hearts and the Witcher 2. There's no rule that says a JRPG with a higher emphasis on action is going to be a bad game.

With the hardware and technology available now, developers can break through all genre barriers and just create the experience they want.

This is going to be the best generation of gaming yet. That's why I want to be on board from day one.
            Last edited by DARKSEID; 09-05-2013, 12:06 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post
              Played all FF since FF7 except for the online one (11?). This is online....so I'll pass.
              nah broseph 14 is the online one. This is 15, the next generation Final Fantasy exclusively for consoles.

Comment

Working...
              X