Is Chad Dawson going to become the next Jermaine Taylor

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nah, Taylor actually puts up a fight.

Comment

I feel like the fight ended too damn early for anybody to even get an idea of where Dawson's at right now, since that Ward fight.

Comment

Good call TS.

Comment

More comparison could be made to Roy Jones than to Taylor. Both Dawson and Jones Jr. ignored advise that dropping weight would weaken them and both jumped into another big fight after suffering a ko loss with a similar result.

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post
            More comparison could be made to Roy Jones than to Taylor. Both Dawson and Jones Jr. ignored advise that dropping weight would weaken them and both jumped into another big fight after suffering a ko loss with a similar result.
            I can see that TB, Dawson might never be the same.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
              yes stevenson ko 1
              daggum, you are a fûcking hero.

Comment

I said it....

Dawson was done.....

Got his brain rattled by Ward... Will never be the same....

Dude needs to retire.....

Dont take anymore punishment

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                  yes stevenson ko 1
                  Good call......

Comment

Great call Daggum... ko1 stevenson

Comment

I think Dawson will be OK, fans are completely overreacting, Dawson need to get back to his boxing, it look to me like he came out and tried to be more aggressive and went away from what he does best which is his boxing and defense...you should make the fight boring against heavy handed power puncher

Since Dawson is kinda going in this circle of life with his trainers lol...maybe he need to try and get Floyd Sr back, Dawson was at his best with Floyd Sr IMO...he keep switching trainers though and that can't be good

Dawson will likely get a rematch and I would not be shocked if Dawson out-boxes Stevenson in that rematch. He just need to get back to boxing and not let Stevenson Press Conference tactics make him get away form his skills.

Comment

Working...
                      X