Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

be honest, dont you find charles manson interesting?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• be honest, dont you find charles manson interesting?

If you read some if his quotes and watch some of his videos on youtube, you know hes an interesting bastard.

Comment

yes i watched few show on him.

Comment

No, not at all

Comment

I watched some things on him, didn't find him worth a rewatch.

People like Hitler who actually had an impact on the global scale are much more interesting.

Comment

Why?........................

Comment

Dong Abay is more interesting.

Comment

He was just another boring talentless hippy until all the murders, then he managed to set himself up as an iconoclast.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                  He was just another boring talentless hippy until all the murders, then he managed to set himself up as an iconoclast.
                  ^^ This right here

He's a boring nutjob. Nothing to him. Just ramblings from a madman who've lost everything.. but wasn't too much to begin with.

Comment

A little but not much.

People who had a bigger affect on the world like Hitler etc are more interesting

I'm really interested in North Korea at the moment

I cant believe some of the shit that is going on over there is allowed to happen whilst the world just watches.

People forced to work in labour camps their entire lives without ever commiting a crime or even if they have done something wrong it is never proven.

People spending their entire lives in camps because they have 'tainted blood' because somebody in their family committed a minor crime 50 years ago!

Well over 90% of the country starving to death whilst the elite live in palaces and put literally NOTHING back into the country.

Just mental
                    Last edited by Tuggers1986; 05-29-2013, 09:57 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X