Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo's Trainer: Mayweather Wants a Lower Weight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There has been zero confirmation on this "weight issue" from Schaefer, Haymon, Ellerbe, Sr., Roger or Floyd himself. With that being said, this fight should take place at 154 with a rehydration clause. Of course you have those dick heads on this site who look for anything to parade something negative about Floyd, but common sense tells you, there's 2 sides to every story. Floyd is a welterweight who happens to have a title at 154.He is not a 154 fighter, but that does not mean he can't fight Jr. Middle's. This fight has absolutely no business at 147, even though Floyd would be the A-Side, and he does have the right to make that request, I just don't agree with it. A rehydration clause is reasonable, Floyd walks around at 149, Canelo walks around at 177, how can anybody consider him bringing up weight as a duck? You people are stupid. "NO ONE CAN BEAT FLOYD SO WE NEED A 180 POUNDER TO GET THE JOB DONE, AND IF FLOYD DOESN'T LOSE WE WILL HATE HIM FOREVER GRRRR!" Lol, you ladies are hilarious. Slamming your gavel without allowing the defendant to plead his case, shame. If it's true, I call it a duck right along with you lames.

Comment

• Wow, this is shameful. As a huge Floyd fan, I can not defend this at all. This is coming from the same guy who last year said this bullsh-t:

I think Miguel Cotto is a hell of a fighter, a strong solid 154-pounder. Pacquiao was trying to fight him at 147. I would never want to put a fighter in a position where he's not comfortable. I want a guy when he's at his best. If he's at his best at 154 and he's strong and he's solid, then that's the fight we're fighting at. I walk around at 150, but at the end of the day - skills pay the bills.

De La Hoya - Pacquiao fights him at a catch-weight. Cotto - he fights him at a catchweight. When I fought De La Hoya, I said 'give him to me at 154.' With Cotto - 'give him to me at 154.' Give me the guys where they are comfortable at their weight so there are no excuses.
      http://www.boxingscene.com/mayweathe...ao-more--49151

Yeah Floyd, except Canelo Alvarez, right?

Shameful.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
        Where was Canelo Alvarez when Floyd was dominating at 21?!!?

I'm just axing the question!
        Better question, where are Spacey, VWebb, Imdazed, Larry, Kev, Dios Dominicano, etc?

Comment

• Originally posted by WARQUEZ View Post
          Floyd Mayweather the king of fantasy fights. Has the chance to make the fights happen, but he's so good he would rather let his fans use their imagination to predict the outcome.

Prime Tyson would get Gatti'd by Floyd huh? He's just that good.
          Dude stfu......

Floyd is going to the HOF.

There are interviews and videos of greats like Sugar RAy Leonard saying that Floyd is an all time great.

Trainers and other fighters of this era and past era's saying that Floyd is an all time great.

So what you think means nothing.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
            Where was Canelo Alvarez when Floyd was dominating at 21?!!?

I'm just axing the question!
            One of your best posts to date Weebler, well done.

Comment

• I knew mayweather would have an excuse. I think Floyd beats him, even at 154, but I think we'll add him to the list: Tsyzu, Margarito, P. Williams, Pacquiao, Canelo, next will be Broner - the only other fighter that could even make things a little difficlut at 147 other than Pacquiao. We wont get that fight either. You people that continue to buy Mayweather's PPVs no matter who he fights only continue to encourafe Floyd to never take risks - bc Floyd don't care about his legacy at all - he wants his "0" at all costs

Comment

• Floyd is juts afraid of Canelos fight night weight! Wich is understandable! He just need a ckause that Canelo cant go over 163 on fight night and that will be that! Canelo was 173 vs Trout that was ridiculous!

and yes 147 is a total scumbag move by Floyd!

Comment

• I love how the statements of one man grow and eventually morph Mayweather into a coward. Floyd puts on a dazzling display of ring prowess and this is what he gets from the "fans" of the sport? Mayweather doesn't get to state his side or what he believes its just string him up. I don't get this site, do you guys love boxing at all, seriously?

Comment

• Originally posted by BIGBOXINGFAN View Post
                    Dude stfu......

Floyd is going to the HOF.

There are interviews and videos of greats like Sugar RAy Leonard saying that Floyd is an all time great.

Trainers and other fighters of this era and past era's saying that Floyd is an all time great.

So what you think means nothing.
                    Sure, but Pacquiao, Morales, and Marquez are better.

Comment

• Originally posted by Metho_4u View Post
                      very intelligent response. People would say Floyd was ducking anyone if he said he didn't want to fight them. It makes no real difference to me... he'll make his 30 million or more with someone else if Canelo doesn't want it. Like it or not, right or wrong... Floyd is THE BOSS when it comes to this sport... period.
                      When you say "period", and there is the word "Meth" in your name, I'm thinking you're Roger Mayweather.

Comment

Working...
                      X