Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bradley vs gerrero: Lets get it on!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i dont care for robert much but i wouldnt mind seeing that. If he manages to beat tim then he should get his pbf shot. but arum will probably be a dick and wont let it happen

Comment

Bradley - Guerrero would be good. But who to fight Mayweather :-(

Comment

Originally posted by THE ИATAS View Post
        why do people think Robert is a dirty fighter all of a sudden or that he would fight like this all of the time?

He was rough/physical with berto, but if you think about it, this fight called for it. He smothered berto and it turned out to be a smart game plan. But in his past fights, he rarely ever fought like that. Against a different opponent like Bradley, he may decide to fight at a distance.

If anything this fight showed me Guerrero's versatility.
        This new style has come about since he has fought at WW..He did the same thing to Aydin..Guerrero is a big dude and he try's to impose his size on his opponent..

Comment

I would take Bradley in this fight...Bradley to diverse for Guerrero imo..Bradley by UD..

Comment

Wasn't this fight suppose to happen last time out?

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
              Wasn't this fight suppose to happen last time out?
              Only fights that are suppose to happen are the signed ones...

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
                I would take Bradley in this fight...Bradley to diverse for Guerrero imo..Bradley by UD..
                Bradley by Humiliation. I think he would Devon Gererro make it really brutal and then axe em late in the fight. Gererro has a pitter pat inside game Bradley would have way better leverage technique and heart speed and stamina. Straight out beatdown! lol MAKE IT SO!

Comment

I think Bradley takes him. Guerrero is good but Bradley is a lot more versatile than his most recent opposition. Not only can he brawl with him, but he'll probably outthink Guerrero and negate some of the stuff he does. And Bradley is strong, even though he's small, so I don't think Guerrero would bully him like ol' Berto.
                  Last edited by Ferrarijones; 11-26-2012, 08:57 AM.

Comment

Bradley would beat him. Guerrero wouldn't be able to use the same rough-house tactics against Bradley that he used against Berto. He would play right into Bradley's hands.

Comment

Originally posted by Carpe Diem View Post
                      Bradley would beat him. Guerrero wouldn't be able to use the same rough-house tactics against Bradley that he used against Berto. He would play right into Bradley's hands.
                      I think that's why it will make it an intriguing fight. Two guys dirty tactics in a telephone booth!

Honestly now who would not tune in to this fight? It should just be called "The Brawl for it all!"

Comment

Working...
                      X