Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bundrage just tweeted he will fight Canelo on Sept 15!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
    That girl in your avy is the same baby you had before?
    I was wondering the same thing! Lol

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
      It's funny because these promoters can make (insert favorite fighter) vs bum of the month and these conspiracy theorist/boxingscene business men will somehow find a hidden scenario for why it makes sense lol

It's almost like your favorite female musician shaving 3/4 of their head and growing a mustache. I garauntee you'll have some silly fans doing the same thing a few weeks later saying "That's schit is hot" lol

Point being, when are we going to stop seeing these promoters do whatever they want and the fans on boxingscene somehow find a way to advocate that mess?
      Yup, you should hear Dunn. I swear he's a company lawyer or something.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
        Yes, yes she is.
        She's beautiful, bro. God bless her.

Comment

Yeah.....I'll be watching Chavez-Martinez

Comment

Canelo vs 49 year old boxer.

Comment

It probably wont happen but i'd piss myself laughing if K9 somehow won that fight

Comment

Decent Match Up...it better be Free CBS because it is no way I am ordering that over Chavez Jr vs Martinez as much as I like GBP more then Top Rank

but from a stylistic standpoint K9 will test the young Canelo, he is a FIGHTER WITH GLOVES ON, not a Skilled Boxer, not a Brawler but a guy who uses a style that is effective FOR HIM, won't be a easy fight for Canelo

Comment

Originally posted by Eaner0919 View Post
                  I talked to GBP people after

they are thinking about some type of 154lb tourney though

What are they thinking? Canelo in a 154 tournament? im sure it'll be WBC high 'superior' ranked fighters in it.

Comment

hm, not bad I guess if it's on cable. PPV on the other hand, it's a no go for me, even if they were to move the date up...

Personally, I'd rather have had Quintana in get it, he's Puerto Rican (Automatically sells the fight, Mex/Rican "rivalry"), he's coming off a much more impressive KO victory imo, and if I'm not mistaken is a little more known than Cornelius, I could be wrong about that tho, I know K9 was on the contender but it's not like that show has launched any stars or anything, and no Sergio Mora is not a star...

Comment

Originally posted by AP♠ View Post
                      What are they thinking? Canelo in a 154 tournament? im sure it'll be WBC high 'superior' ranked fighters in it.
                      it would be without Canelo

Comment

Working...
                      X