Go ahead and crown the Saints.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sigrab View Post
    Congrats homie!

You officially got 1st pick in next yr's draft.
    ughhhh ... I got pissed off when the announcer on Redzone Channel said ... congratulations colts fans ... I just hate losing... I hope someone offers the Colts 3 1st round draft picks and a couple 2nd rnd picks (maybe the Redskins) we need the depth

Comment

Originally posted by El Mustang View Post
      Call the Banners Walt ... I got you
      I can tell dude doesnt really follow football.

Generic answers: green bay is a cold weather team. Really? How u figure? Big passing plays, thats all they score. Second to worst d in the league. Does that sound like a "cold weather" team.

"Every team has injuries". Ok, so tell me a championship team that won without their top 4 rbs. We were picking up dudes off waivers for playoff games, amd they were getting hurt (julius jones).

Comment

Originally posted by MidnightSpecial View Post

what an ass

I was just messin with him.

Mustang's one of my favorite posters on here but he knows how I feel about his team.

Comment

Originally posted by sigrab View Post
          Congrats homie!

You officially got 1st pick in next yr's draft.
          Lol! Cant wait to see them take luck and peyton to ack like a little brat.

Comment

New Orleans is tough this year.

Can't help but think one of the playoff teams will figure them out though.

They are on a huge win streak right now, but I like the 49er's and the Falcons chances against them especially.

GB would be a shoot out for sure, like 47-45 or something.

Brees has had an incredible year. He even beat the Bears for the first time in his career after five tries.

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post

They are on a huge win streak right now, but I like the 49er's and the Falcons chances against them especially.

Brees has had an incredible year. He even beat the Bears for the first time in his career after five tries.
              LOL leave it jreck to figure out a way to throw a Bears spin in there somewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post

Falcons in the dome? C'mon maaaannn.....

They just dont have the personel. The 49ers could be a problem.

Saints have put it on some good teams this year.

Comment

Saints oline is underrated.

Whens the last time a d was all up in drew's face for an entire game? If you're not beating him up, he's beating u on the scoreboard period.

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
                    Falcons in the dome? C'mon maaaannn.....

They just dont have the personel. The 49ers could be a problem.

Saints have put it on some good teams this year.

The Falcons cuz they would be playing them for the third time and would be seeking revenge so it would be tight like the first game.

Comment

Originally posted by AntonTheGreat View Post
                      tua just lost his lunch. urlacher hurt.
                      bears just getting our injuries out of the way this year......so we'll be healthy for our super bowl run next year.

Comment

Working...
                      X