Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Darren Barker is going to shock you all.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, he made it more fun that I thought it was gonna be.

Comment

Very proud of Barker, he did exceptionally well for the first half of the fight but in the end it was just too much.

He'll come back though & I truly believe he can beat most middleweights at world level.

Congrats to Sergio & congrats to Barker for putting in a good performance I knew he was always capable of

I hope he's won many fans over because if I am being totally honest he made Sergio look very ordinary at times.

Comment

Joshua Clottey did okay against Martinez.

Until Martinez brutally KO'd him.

Comment

Originally posted by LegendOfLink View Post
          Joshua Clottey did okay against Martinez.

Until Martinez brutally KO'd him.

Yep not bad for a cab driver hey?

Comment

Originally posted by Joeyzagz View Post
            Im not watching this fight.

Mcloskey and Haye already let me down this year.
            Can't really blame Mccloskey for growing a vagina and turning into a female against Khan, even Judah did the same damn thing.. Khan was just a much higher level so it was kinda an unfair fight from the offset, it was like a man fighting a pair of teenage girls..

Comment

ts was right...he did shock me for going out like he did...

Comment

I thought it was a LOT closer than Harold had it. Barker was landing short, effective shots and then going all Arthur Abraham with that defense. Didn't give Martinez the openings he needed to shine early; around rounds 3-4 it looked like Martinez had a LONG night ahead of him.

Barker looked better than any opponent of Martinez's in a long time. Barker managed to make Martinez look ordinary, when he is anything but. Hats off to him.

Also: HBO's team really didn't seem to gel well at all tonight, imo. Would have liked to have heard Roy.

Comment

"i'm shocked you went out like a little bi-tch."-gary lockett
                  Last edited by daggum; 10-02-2011, 03:16 AM.

Comment

Working...
                  X