Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm confused here. Anyone confirm this story?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm confused here. Anyone confirm this story?

Read this on another boxing site. Anyone else heard anything on this?

Contrary to the June 2nd YouTube video interview where Floyd Mayweather Jr. stated that he was planning on taking two years off from boxing while at the Make-A-Wish foundation, Roger Mayweather, Floyd’s trainer and uncle, says that Floyd isn’t going to be taking two years off from boxing. In an interview at theboxingtruth.com, Roger Mayweather had this to say to Ricardo Lois about Floyd: “Don’t worry about him [Mayweather Jr.]; He ain’t taking no two years off. He ain’t taking no two years off now. He’s the hottest thing in boxing. His thing is he wants to whip Manny Pacquiao and prove to the world what his a—was on. Floyd ain’t gonna take no year, next year. Two years off. Floyd, right now, he just came off a damn near two-year layoff, so why would he take another two years off? That’s stupid.”

Yeah Floyd was messing around. He said that and it took all the attention away from Pacs BWAA ceremonies.

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
      Yeah Floyd was messing around. He said that and it took all the attention away from Pacs BWAA ceremonies.
      a youtube video took away the limelight from BWAA awards? cmon burner heheheheh

Comment

How can that be? Ronnie Nathanielsz's story, which spread the news of the original video, didn't even come out until the day after the BWAA ceremony?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. David View Post
          How can that be? Ronnie Nathanielsz's story, which spread the news of the original video, didn't even come out until the day after the BWAA ceremony?
          burners just nuthuggin here. movin along..

Comment

I personally can't see Floyd retiring at the moment. It is so confusing it is unreal.

Comment

Gorilla Dog strikes again!

Comment

i don't know how ANYBODY bought that **** in the first place.

seriously......

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. David View Post
                  I know that. When the story dropped. What was the talk of boxing ??

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X