No announcement yet.

How dare Haye call Wlad boring?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Motofan View Post
    Haye is absolute garbage. It was garbage fighting garbage tonight. First fight all year that I gave up on scoring. It was too ****ty for me to care who won. Vitali or Wlad would have killed him inside of 4 rounds.
    calm down dude, all of Haye's fights bar one up till this point have been good but that was boring then again every Valuev fight is boring, Haye's last heavyweight fight against Barrett was exciting. Haye would probably lose to the Klits but he does have the power to hurt Wlad if he did manage to catch him.

Comment

lmao @ idiots comparing a man fighting a sensible fight against a man almost a foot taller and seven stone heavier than him to a man who dwarfs every one of his opponents in a similar fashion.

This isn't Hayes fighting style, but he did what he thought he needed to do to win this time.

If you could restrain your butthurt, look at some of his previous fights, it's blatant that Haye is overall much more exiting than Wlad.

Comment

Wlad is boring and is boring in almost every fight. Haye is usually exciting and only in this fight due to who he was fighting did he have to resort fighting a very dull fight. If Haye comes back with a few more boring fights then *****. Till then all you can say is he fought smart and move on.

Comment

Maybe cause haye was fighting a giant freak. Still, it was more entertaining then Wlad's last fight.

Comment

To be honest Haye was outweighed more then 100lbs. Wlad fights like a ***** against much smaller opposition then himself. You can make an arguement against Haye if the guy was smaller then him and he was running or holding. I didnt see Haye hold him at all the whole fight. Wlad constantly holds his opponents and even the smaller opponents because he's scared to get hit on his glass jaw. I was a big Wlad fan but I'm just speaking the truth.

Comment

Wlad would KO Valuev in 4 Rds

Comment

Originally posted by AKATheMack View Post
                That is all.
                Good thread!
                Last edited by The Hammer; 11-07-2009, 07:05 PM.

Comment

There is nothing wrong with fighting however you have to get a win. The thing is Haye criticized Wlad for fighting in a way that gives him the best chance of winning, and then fought a much more boring fight than Wlad-Ibragimov. Doing what you have to to win is acceptable, being a hypocrite is not.

Comment

Originally posted by elephant man View Post
                    Wlad would KO Valuev in 4 Rds
                    Nope. Wlad mostly jab as well. Won't KO him that early.

Comment

Originally posted by markfrombrookly View Post
                      To be honest Haye was outweighed more then 100lbs. Wlad fights like a ***** against much smaller opposition then himself. You can make an arguement against Haye if the guy was smaller then him and he was running or holding. I didnt see Haye hold him at all the whole fight. Wlad constantly holds his opponents and even the smaller opponents because he's scared to get hit on his glass jaw. I was a big Wlad fan but I'm just speaking the truth.
                      Haye was the faster and bigger puncher against Valuev and he also ran like a ***** to protect his own fragile chin.

Comment

Working...
                      X