No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Brandon Rios: Alvarado Stung Me More Than Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Brandon Rios: Alvarado Stung Me More Than Pacquiao

Former champion Brandon Rios (31-2-1, 23KOs) was overwhelmed by the speed and the footwork of eight division king Manny Pacquiao. The Filipino star dominated Rios over twelve rounds on Saturday night in Macau. Rios was hit with many, many power shots during the fight, but insists he was never hurt at any point in the contest.

He credits his ex-rival, former 140-pound champion Mike Alvarado, as having heavier hands than Pacquiao. Rios stopped Alvarado last year in a 'Fight of The Year' classic, but lost a close decision to Alvarado in their rematch earlier this year. [Click Here To Read More]

Your face tells otherwise. You just said you were scared to throw because of his counter. SMH

Comment

Alvarado might hit harder, but he clearly didn't have Rios more wary than Pacquiao did. Rios had been completely sapped of energy by the championship rounds.

Comment

Rios came close to dropping several times vs Pacquiao. I saw his legs buckle a few times.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Yeah because you weren't afraid to throw punches against Alvarado you opened up, but you were too shook to open up with Pac and just stayed in a shell like a ***** getting destroyed annihilated dominated and embarrassed, gtfo you bum!

Comment

i think alvarado punches harder but pac's punches cause more damage. mike's punch is the type that will drop u and manny's punch is the type that will leave marks on u instead.

Comment

one thing i notice about pac in this fight is he was pushing a lot of his punches instead of clocking back and unloading he was pushing it forward instead. i think its because pac was still a little scare of unloading in fear of getting counter by rios. if u watch the fight again pac pushes his punches a lot.

Comment

Whe you get beat like that??and you start saying you don't feel the punches?you must be in drugs

Comment

Originally posted by MoneyLarry View Post
                  Your face tells otherwise. You just said you were scared to throw because of his counter. SMH
                  OWNED

Comment

Originally posted by Evol View Post
                    one thing i notice about pac in this fight is he was pushing a lot of his punches instead of clocking back and unloading he was pushing it forward instead. i think its because pac was still a little scare of unloading in fear of getting counter by rios. if u watch the fight again pac pushes his punches a lot.
                    wrong that's just how pac fights against people who turtle up just watch the clottey fight. you're reading too much into it

Comment

Working...
                    X