Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can people stop with the Bradley crap

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is what happens when you start watching a boxing match, see your favorite fighter throwing a bunch of punches, you hear the crowd roaring everytime he does it......then say to yourself "Eh...I don't really need to pay attention to the fight, Pac got it"...then all of a sudden, you realize you weren't paying attention to most of the fight. Then, you don't wanna watch it again - and you lash out at the 'slick' boxer who schools him (on one good foot like he James Brown or something lol). I'm glad PROFESSIONAL JUDGES did their job and payed attention to 3 minutes of every round of the fight.

The funny thing is, I think if Pac fought like he did Saturday (sans the PRESCRIPTION lol) he could have convincingly beat Bradley.

I hope Marquez fights Bradley

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
      LOL hype Bradley up..LMAO..Dude Bradley is undefeated and a two div Champ and two time unified Champ..He does not need to be hyped...It's racist(you know why I call ya racist)**** like ya self who refuse to give Bradley any credit...Not a surprise either you would say Bradley was dominated by Pac(laughable really)cause you said he would not hear the final bell and would be knockout cold..How that work for ya??Look Bradley has a real good shot to beat Marquez...Bradley is also a top fighter in the sport..Deal with it ya dumb fucck..

Oh btw keep my name out ya fuccking mouth,don't deal with racist...
      Dude the hate for Bradley is so obvious to be fueled by racism it's sad. I feel sorry for these clowns. Sheeid....funny thing is Bradley is about as Mexican as Teena Marie was black.

Comment

Originally posted by SCtrojansbaby View Post
        We have already seen him get dominated by Pacquiao . Why would Arum kill all his momentum putting JMM in a fight with a boring ass bum Bradley who has no chance to win or even make it competitive.
        No one, but Bradley would want that fight, not even JMM would want the fight. Not enough money or credit.

I have a feeling JMM will call it a day, but I could see him returning for another big pay check to fight PAC. Although, he has to realise he can't do much better against PAC, but money is money.

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
          Bro, you must not know boxing. Maniac is one of the most unbiased and professional posters on here.... get your **** together
          Your right..I don't know what the hell I was thinking...

Comment

I wouldn't even care if I never saw Bradley again. He's boring and got outclassed by Pacquiao who got KTFO by Marquez.

Comment

I hate Bradley...he's such a bore in the ring, but I don't think JMM can win that fight

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Haynes View Post
                This is what happens when you start watching a boxing match, see your favorite fighter throwing a bunch of punches, you hear the crowd roaring everytime he does it......then say to yourself "Eh...I don't really need to pay attention to the fight, Pac got it"...then all of a sudden, you realize you weren't paying attention to most of the fight. Then, you don't wanna watch it again - and you lash out at the 'slick' boxer who schools him (on one good foot like he James Brown or something lol). I'm glad PROFESSIONAL JUDGES did their job and payed attention to 3 minutes of every round of the fight.

The funny thing is, I think if Pac fought like he did Saturday (sans the PRESCRIPTION lol) he could have convincingly beat Bradley.

I hope Marquez fights Bradley
                Me too. Great, great fight. Exactly what we need. Either way, Bradley's options just opened for 2013.

Comment

I don't understand what people are talking about when they say "Timothy Bradley" and "great fight" in the same sentence. I cannot comprehend it.

Comment

Originally posted by Brother Jay View Post
                    Says who?

I never heard Arum say that.

Where are your numbers to substantiate such a claim?

How often do 2 mexicans pit against each other make it to PPV?

Please tell us.
                    It's new rivalry Mexican American vs a Mexican. Trust me I have people who still haven't got over DLH beating Chavez and that happened years ago. This fight would sell on PPV Cinco De Mayo weekend.

Comment

Working...
                    X