Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: David Haye Considering Stopping The Fight Due To Injury

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: David Haye Considering Stopping The Fight Due To Injury

Former two division champion David Haye admits that he was suffering from so much pain during the fight with Wladimir Klitschko, that at one point the British boxer and his team discussed the possibility of stopping the fight. Haye suffered a broken toe three weeks before last Saturday's fight with Klitschko in Hamburg, Germany. He says the injury was preventing his movement and his ability to throw hard punches.

[Click Here To Read More]

This is really ridiculous.

Comment

i actually saw that coming. in a joke prediction before the fight i had wlad tko10 haye because of fingernail injury.

Comment

Originally posted by LegendOfLink View Post
        This is really ridiculous.
        david haye ****riders are really rediculous, lol, nyahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Leohappy View Post
          i actually saw that coming. in a joke prediction before the fight i had wlad tko10 haye because of fingernail injury.
          u r rediculos, lol, nyahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
            Former two division champion David Haye admits that he was suffering from so much pain during the fight with Wladimir Klitschko, that at one point the British boxer and his team discussed the possibility of stopping the fight. Haye suffered a broken toe three weeks before last Saturday's fight with Klitschko in Hamburg, Germany. He says the injury was preventing his movement and his ability to throw hard punches.

[Click Here To Read More]

Comment

I wish the toe job talk would stop. We know Haye had a genuine injury, but it wasnt the reason he lost the fight, but rather contributed to the wide decision and his lack lustre performance.

Pacs shin splints effected Pacs performance as well, but he still won a wide decision.

Haye thinks he could have done better without the injury, and we can all agree perhaps so.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
                Haye thinks he could have done better without the injury, and we can all agree perhaps so.
                haye is a liar. it's just a PATHETIC excuse for his non performance on saturday.

Comment

its understandable how an injury like that can deter your ability to jump in
                  with the right hand.....

3 weeks out, then how about alter your plan and follow that jab in with a left

hook to the body for 5 rounds then feint it and bring it up top??

wlad is big and strong and has a long jab, but he is not a counter puncher he

is very vulnerable and got hurt a few times from that right hand

wlad clearly won the fight, but he was the one at times looking like he might

get knocked out, not haye

Comment

I have had in-growing toe nails that looked worse then his 'broken' toe.

Comment

Working...
                    X