Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Amir Khan Training With Andre Ward in Preparation for Floyd Mayweather Fight? (PHOTO)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amir Khan Training With Andre Ward in Preparation for Floyd Mayweather Fight? (PHOTO)

Khan and Ward are shadow boxing together here, rumor has it they later sparred together as Khan continues to chase Mayweather for a natural fight to be made at 147, a challenge which Floyd unfortunately seems increasingly hesitant to take on.

Thought crossed my mind too that Floyd might have hired Stephen A Smith (who is known to be a long-time Floyd supporter and a self-professed "Floyd fanatic") do try to downplay the Khan fight in order to justify Floyd's continued avoidance of Khan. It all adds up, so Smith is on TMT payroll?

its a preparation for salsa fight

Comment

Khan is finally getting his dream fight.

Comment

It amazes me that khan believes he deserves a fight with mayweather. Mayweather is fighting Danny next.. It's very obvious. And it will happen in New York. As for ward... Well he should be making mayweather money but he's too busy being a dumb ****.

Comment

lol I remember Khan lying about sparring Ward before. Twas funny

Comment

Originally posted by Evil Abed View Post
            lol I remember Khan lying about sparring Ward before. Twas funny
            But... there's a picture of them standing next to each other. Are you implying that they didn't?!

Comment

Originally posted by JQside View Post
              Khan is finally getting his dream fight.
              No he isn't. Mayweather is probably going to fighting Danny Garcia

Comment

Lol, These two look like they're in the hugging stance. Someone please create a meme...

Comment

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
                  But... there's a picture of them standing next to each other. Are you implying that they didn't?!
                  TS believes it .

Comment

Virgil hunter quietly sounding out (clinch) every 5 seconds.....

Comment

Working...
                    X