No announcement yet.

If Miguel Cotto Get's This Two Offers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Miguel Cotto Get's This Two Offers

1. Manny Pacquiao at a catchweight of 150-152 on MSG, New York the day before the Puerto Rican Day parade and a purse of 10 million with 35% of the PPV numbers.

2. Floyd Mayweather at 154 on MGM, Las Vegas on May 5th and a purse of 10 million with 35% of the PPV numbers.

What offer would you take?
    Pacquiao's Offer
    30.00%
    Mayweather's Offer
    65.00%
    Neither
    5.00%

The poll is expired.

Floyd

he'll get his ass kicked either way but it wont be as bad

Comment

He aint getting 35% from Floyd. Probably not from Manny this time around either.

Comment

In terms of money I think the Mayweather fight would give him the most money because of the taxes in Nevada compared to New York and the PPV numbers Cotto-Mayweather would do could be atleast 200K more than a rematch with Pacquiao. On the other side having a rematch with Pacquiao in New York would be huge so is a hard choice.

Comment

Originally posted by AnimalisticMeth View Post
          1. Manny Pacquiao at a catchweight of 150-152 on MSG, New York the day before the Puerto Rican Day parade and a purse of 10 million with 35% of the PPV numbers.

2. Floyd Mayweather at 154 on MGM, Las Vegas on May 5th and a purse of 10 million with 35% of the PPV numbers.

What offer would you take?
          he'll take the 1st offer because no way would Floyd move up in weight for someone like Cotto

Cotto never had greater or close to the amount of status Floyd has. Who is Cotto for Floyd to go to 154? What has Cotto done recently?

Comment

I think Floyd and Pac probably do similar damage to him. Neither offer is good...lol.

Comment

He had his chance at Manny.
              I would take the fight with Floyd if i were Cotto.

On the other hand, if he were to beat Manny (which seems slightly more likely than him beating Floyd) a fight with Floyd would generate monstrous money.

Comment

Originally posted by savorduhflavor View Post
                He aint getting 35% from Floyd. Probably not from Manny this time around either.
                He woud get atleast 30% against either of them because he is Floyd's second biggest pay day. He did 250K with Mayorga and 600K with Margarito so he has a fan base. And Floyd would get more money with a purse of 65% against Cotto than a purse of 80 against Martinez or even Canelo.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                  Floyd

he'll get his ass kicked either way but it wont be as bad
                  I actually see Miguel Cotto doing much better in a rematch against Pacquiao this time around, especially if its around 152.

Comment

floyd....atleast he has a good chance of winning...

Comment

Working...
                    X