Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How long was Pac-Clottey, Texas Stadium in the works?? Fishy??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How long was Pac-Clottey, Texas Stadium in the works?? Fishy??

This fight had to be getting worked on behind the scenes.

No way in hell Arum rolls out of bed and calls Jerry Jones.

A day later...visits him then...

Pac-Clottey, Texas Stadium with almost a full under card is announced.

We haven't heard anyone from Top Rank mention Clottey at all... until like 2 days ago.

Since November 15th its been Floyd, Paulie and Foreman...

Out of nowhere Clottey pops up.

I think Arum had this in the work for weeks now and never wanted to fight Floyd.

Thoughts?

On November 15, 2009. Pac-Clottey got signed....

Comment

Only thing that smells fishy is Mayweather's underwear cause he has a vagina.

Comment

I'm sure it's been in the works for awhile. Most fights are.

Comment

Originally posted by Kenny Powers View Post
          I'm sure it's been in the works for awhile. Most fights are.
          Had to be.

No way in hell Arum did this in one day with a full undercard in a brand new stadium.

Comment

When Floyd brought up the unprecedented blood testing Arum probably thought to himself,

"Who could Pac fight that would make Floyd look like a *****? Oh! An elite WW, something Floyd has never fought."

Then Clottey came into the picture.

Then Arum thought to himself "What would be good for boxing?... Fighting in a football stadium! That hasn't been done in a long time. This could bring boxing back to the mainstream.Too bad Floyd would never fight out of Nevada. His painkillers are illegal everywhere but Nevada."

That's probably how Dallas Stadium came into the picture.

Comment

I think you need to chill. You have three pics of the same cat in your sig man.

Comment

trust me, jones must have bent over, pulled down his pants and spread his ass cheeks so wide you could fit margarito's plastered fist even before arum could finish saying the word pacquiao.

Comment

Originally posted by Adrian 28 View Post
                  This fight had to be getting worked on behind the scenes.

No way in hell Arum rolls out of bed and calls Jerry Jones.

A day later...visits him then...

Pac-Clottey, Texas Stadium with almost a full under card is announced.

We haven't heard anyone from Top Rank mention Clottey at all... until like 2 days ago.

Since November 15th its been Floyd, Paulie and Foreman...

Out of nowhere Clottey pops up.

I think Arum had this in the work for weeks now and never wanted to fight Floyd.

Thoughts?
                  To answer your question....I think about a week ago when Bob started to say the fight was dead. I think he started working on a backup plan and also may have told Jones about a possible pac fight in Dallas if the fight falls through.

Nothing wrong with that. He is in the business to make money and Im sure he saw this fight falling through a while back. Pac is his cash cow and why would you put all your eggs in one basket by only having one plan for March 13th.

BTW...Remember that Clottey pullled outta his upcoming january fight not too long ago. Arum must have told him he had a shot at pac even back then.

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
                    I think you need to chill. You have three pics of the same cat in your sig man.
                    So does reedickalus.

Whats your point?

Im a Floyd Mayweather fan.

Hes my favorite fighter not named Paul Williams.

Comment

Working...
                    X