Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gabriel Rosado: 'They robbed me'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He wasn't robbed, but I certainly felt like he earned the decision by a point or two. He closed the final rounds much stronger than Love did, and had the knockdown in his favor.

Comment

I like him, was rooting for him but I think it was a very close fight. I had him winning by a point and thought he did the more damage - but the problem with a 10 round fight is that without those 2 extra rounds, a fighter can't really pull away and make it dominant.

Comment

Where is the "Close fight could have gone either way" option?

Comment

How many times did he say 'at the end of the day..'? No way he won that fight, he is going to get kayoed pretty soon.

Comment

Love didn't win that fight. Close fight, I had Rosado winning by a point

Comment

he gotta work dem corners now

Comment

Had it by one point to Love, this was no robbery that word gets thrown around boxing so easily but the judge that had it by 5 points need to have his licence taken away from him.

On another note did anyone notice that Love weighed 179 to Rosados 167 on fight night? That's a disgrace that needs to be address in boxing.

Comment

Close fight. It was not a robbery at all. Thanks for posting the vid.

Edit: 97-92 Love was wayyyyy off though.
                  Last edited by Public_Enemy; 05-05-2013, 09:21 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                    Had it by one point to Love, this was no robbery that word gets thrown around boxing so easily but the judge that had it by 5 points need to have his licence taken away from him.

On another note did anyone notice that Love weighed 179 to Rosados 167 on fight night? That's a disgrace that needs to be address in boxing.
                    That's probably why he felt he got robbed.

Comment

We know Gabe. I was there. The crowd knows who won. We let it be known.

Comment

Working...
                      X