No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather-Cotto Generates 1.5 Million Buys, $94 Million

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by freudianslip View Post
    Mayweather has the number 1 because of De La Hoya don't get it confused.

Having the number 2 is a result of Mayweather, Cotto, Canelo , and Mosely. Anything less would have been a huge disappointment in my opinion.

Impressive either way.
    This didnt take long, someway somehow some have to try to diminish his accomplishments.

Comment

Originally posted by freudianslip View Post
      As it should be! Don't you think it would be a little embarrassing if the Filipino had bigger numbers in the US than the American?
      I was waiting for this argument to be brought up.

Comment

Originally posted by CONQUERING View Post
        they came in rather quickly.
        I was thinking the same. Normally it takes a few weeks for the numbers to come in.

Either way, that's pretty impressive! 94 Million! I was one of the 1.5 million buys and I don't regret it at all. It was a good card.

Comment

Originally posted by tredh View Post
          You just can't give that man credit huh?

De la Hoya never did anything close to the number before PBF so how do you figure its all De la Hoya? Mosley has never done number and Canelo has yet to headline a damn thing so again how do you come up with stuff?
          Nah I give him credit as it's obvious he's maintained big numbers since, but before then did he have huge numbers? Did he come anywhere close to De La Hoya? Nope. Great businessman. Supremely skilled but the way he parades that statistic as if he was solely responsible and seemingly willing to forget the other big name on the bill always makes me laugh.

Comment

They love talking from both sides of their mouths, they want to say Pac has more fans and a bigger American and World following, then at the same time pull out excuses like this.

Comment

As If I was the one that started bringing in numbers to compare? I was just stating the obvious, if Pacquiao was a bigger draw in the US than Mayweather I'd be extremely disappointed in the US

Comment

Not bad, pacquaio may should be 50-50, both sell over 1.2 million when they fight now.

Comment

It's how Pac-tards are coming to the realization that Mayweather is in fact the PPV king.

Comment

Not bad.... I thought it would have done more though.

Comment

Cool story!

Comment

Working...
                      X