Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Omar Henry apparently going to have an mma fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What happened with him anyways? He was very active, now it's been 9 months?

Comment

How long is his contract with Top Rank? What did he do that was so bad that bob arum "put him on ice"? Hang out with mayweathers? I'd really like to know because I liked this kid when he used to train in Houston, I thought he was a great role model for kids getting into boxing being that he was going to college and carried himself with alot of class. Check out his YouTube videos from when he was like 3,4-0. Showed alot of class and promise at the time. What's going on with him?

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DWSsqAorq08&sns=em

Comment

lol. I remember that vid. Thank God he declined the invitation. He didn't care about no Puerto Rican pride or sparring experience. He just wanted to be on 24/7. Imagine that attention whore on camera.

Comment

if he goes to mma over boxing he is going to end up broke with no future.

Comment

In all seriousness...I watch a ****LOAD of boxing - in fact, I watch old boxing tapes, and new boxing more than regular TV. As much as I can find just like some of you.

Admittedly, I am a pothead and my memory lapses here and there....but... Someone please help me with this because I keep seeing his name on this forum...

WHO THE ****K IS OMAR HENRY??

Comment

Why is he so stupid? A pretty good prospect, stick with that.

Comment

stop making threads about this bum, he hasnt done shi* to even be mentioned

Comment

He said he is going to MMA lol I just askd him on facebook lol

Comment

Originally posted by mrcupide2 View Post
                      He said he is going to MMA lol I just askd him on facebook lol
                      Ask him if he has been seriously training, or if he plans to start training hard soon?

Comment

Working...
                      X