Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

hahahahahahahahaha! WHERE THE HATERS AT NOW!!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shogun is one of the HOF greats. It's time to pass the baton on.

Comment

We told them Ex. Too much GOD GIVEN ABILITY. Honestly that dude reminds me of Mayweather just from a gifted perspective. Seeing him do things you only see once in a generation. Enjoy him while he is here people he is a legend in the making. AND WE WERE ON THE ****ING BANDWAGON FIRST!

Comment

in 2-3 years i bet bones will fight velasquez in what will be the biggest mma fight of all time.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
          We told them Ex. Too much GOD GIVEN ABILITY. Honestly that dude reminds me of Mayweather just from a gifted perspective. Seeing him do things you only see once in a generation. Enjoy him while he is here people he is a legend in the making. AND WE WERE ON THE ****ING BANDWAGON FIRST!
          **** yeh we was on the bandwagon first!

And Jones is the new Floyd Mayweather of ****in MMA!

REAL TALK.

Comment

Originally posted by led View Post
            What?????

Rua didnt give up that quick! From the very first round, he took all the punishment.

In the third round before the body shot that downed him. Did you see how solid were the knees of jones hitting his body?
            I meant I didn't think Shogun would give up the title against Bones. I thought he'd at least hold on to it for a few moire fights.

Looked like Jones let him off easy when Shogun was hurt. He fought really well.

Comment

Rua had no answers at all, Jones did whatever he wanted to in there. A legend is born, the scary part is he's only 23 and is gonna get better. We haven't seen the best Jones yet.

Comment

I like Jones a lot, he's a great fighter I thought he was a bit disrespectful during the build up but he backed it up. I'm not the biggest Shogun fan in the world although I always respected him but man... it was hard to watch a guy I see as a legend of the sport get beat up like that. I knew the 1 year lay off would bite him but I hope to see Shogun back ASAP and get back to knocking people out.

I don't see ANYONE beating Jones right now. Rampage? Evans? Machida? I doubt any of them would make it to the 2nd round..

Comment

Only way Bones loses is if he beats himself pre-fight and lets the glory and fame get to him. He is a humble kid but he WILL be tested outside of the Octagon. We shall see.

Comment

Man, great performance. Can't believe Shogun got dominated like that.

Jones is damn good and he showed tonight. Like the others said, he's only 23 and will only get better. THAT is scary.

I'll pay the billion bet when I get my interest.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X