Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

why do people act like calzaghe ducked prime hopkins and jones??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by daggum View Post
    calzaghe's worst fear!

oh hopkins is 43 and jones is shot? now boarding!
    ****ing hilarious.
    this is why daggum is the best poster on this website.

Comment

• Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
      when in reality that wasnt the case.........
      Look, it seems that the majority of calzaghe fans seem to get upset when people point out that Jones & Hopkins were no longer in their prime when calzaghe faced them so just to cut through all of the bull**** spin off arguments that will arise like who ducked who and who was in their prime and who was more past it or who had more wear & tear let's just keep it simple and break it down in the most basic way & resolve this with a simple question...............................

If calzaghe in his prime fought Hopkins in his prime who would have won?

And if calzaghe in his prime fought jones in his prime who would have won?

I think we all know the answers to those 2 questions & that's what really bugs you calzaghe fans!

Jones would have decapitated him easy!

Hopkins takes him deep & drowns him!

Now how many of you guys are actually going to answer the question???

Comment

• Wins over kessler, joppy, rjj, bhop. Never lost a fight in his entire career of nearly 50 fights

Rjj: K.O'd in 1 round by a complete bum, embarassed by C level fighter tarver, picked on tiny light weight and bum vinnie pazienza, tried to make a rap career, fights chickens, is nearly broke already

Bhop: Cries every fight, holds and hits, questionable sexuality ( never seen with a woman ), has many embarassing loses, makes excuses every fight, extremely racist, sub 100 IQ level

I think we know who the real winner out of the 3 is. Calzaghe is a better fighter, a better boxer and a better man. He won at life.

Comment

• Originally posted by Forza View Post
          Wins over kessler, joppy, rjj, bhop. Never lost a fight in his entire career of nearly 50 fights

Rjj: K.O'd in 1 round by a complete bum, embarassed by C level fighter tarver, picked on tiny light weight and bum vinnie pazienza, tried to make a rap career, fights chickens, is nearly broke already

Bhop: Cries every fight, holds and hits, questionable sexuality ( never seen with a woman ), has many embarassing loses, makes excuses every fight, extremely racist, sub 100 IQ level

I think we know who the real winner out of the 3 is. Calzaghe is a better fighter, a better boxer and a better man. He won at life.

Comment

Wins over kessler, joppy, rjj, bhop. Never lost a fight in his entire career of nearly 50 fights

i'll admit the calzaghe-joppy fight was one of my favorite fights of all time.

Comment

• I meant jeff lacy

Comment

I meant jeff lacy
                The Next Tyson, son.

Comment

• Originally posted by PunchesNbuncheS View Post
                  Look, it seems that the majority of calzaghe fans seem to get upset when people point out that Jones & Hopkins were no longer in their prime when calzaghe faced them so just to cut through all of the bull**** spin off arguments that will arise like who ducked who and who was in their prime and who was more past it or who had more wear & tear let's just keep it simple and break it down in the most basic way & resolve this with a simple question...............................

If calzaghe in his prime fought Hopkins in his prime who would have won?

And if calzaghe in his prime fought jones in his prime who would have won?

I think we all know the answers to those 2 questions & that's what really bugs you calzaghe fans!

Jones would have decapitated him easy!

Hopkins takes him deep & drowns him!

Now how many of you guys are actually going to answer the question???
                  No one knows the answers to those questions.

What really bugs the yanks is what actually took place i.e Calzaghe beating them both.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post

What really bugs the yanks is what actually took place i.e Calzaghe beating them both.
                    tyson vs danny williams in their primes who wins? FORGET THAT what actually happened was williams won!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post

Its not an American vs UK thing. American sports fans are racist towards whites, they hate them with a passion. No way could a white boy be that good.

American boxing fans love black british fighters like eubank and benn.

It's all about race, that's why Americans hate the K bros.

Comment

Working...
                      X