Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: James Kirkland Not Intimidated By Molina's Recent Success

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: James Kirkland Not Intimidated By Molina's Recent Success

Junior middleweight James Kirkland, 30-1 (27 KOs), takes on Carlos Molina, 19-4-2 (6 KOs), on the undercard of Erik Morales' WBC super lightweight defense against Danny Garcia at the Reliant Arena in Houston on Jan 28. The card, staged by Golden Boy Promotions, will be aired on HBO.

[Click Here To Read More]

another huge risky fight for kirk.... makes u wonder if gbp has his best interest or as gary shaw said, trying to cash out on him.

Comment

The "I don't look to Knock people out" quote is BS.

But I still favor James.

Comment

will be a good fight to watch.i like both of them. let it happen.

Comment

Kirkland got this.

Comment

I understand that.

Comment

Another guy with 6KO's, let's see how Kirkland takes his punches.

Comment

His four losses, all agaisnt undefeated fighters - appears to have been the result of mmismanagement earlier in his career
                I thought he beat Mike Alvarado and he was robbed in the first Chavez fight. People were even booing. I haven't seen the Chavez rematch, but I could only speculate the same happened. Don't know about the other two loses.

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
                  I thought he beat Mike Alvarado and he was robbed in the first Chavez fight. People were even booing. I haven't seen the Chavez rematch, but I could only speculate the same happened. Don't know about the other two loses.
                  yeah i can't believe he lost to chavez x2, well one's a draw, and alvarado. need to watch them sometime. even though i'd like to root for molina cause he's a chicagoan, i really can't picture kirkland losing like he did before. especially with wolfe in his corner. it'll be fireworks for however long it lasts.

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
                    I like James in this one, but I wouldn't count Molina out he has proobe me wrong time and time again. I always though that he was being used to pad the records of better renown up and comming fighters (Chaves Jr. the most well known of them all)

Comment

Working...
                    X