Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Been out of the boxing loop for a minute. Need honest opinions on this one....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Been out of the boxing loop for a minute. Need honest opinions on this one....

I heard that Brook has been legitimately calling out GGG the past few weeks or months, I believe? Why not fight the guy at 155? It's a relatively big name fight, and the win would expose your name even more, while getting you a good pay check. Who the hell else is out there, that's ACTUALLY gonna fight him, besides pussi ass Ward, and for whatever reason, seems like GGG's team doesn't want anything to do with Lara either.

****, make one of those damn fights happen! Am I being unreasonable, and those fights have every chance of getting made pretty soon, or is it clear that he's ducking them?

I'm hoping for Canelo in September

Saunders would've been good, Wade is getting KTFO, you know how IBF rolls.

Comment

besides pussi ass Ward
      How is Andre Ward a 'pussi'?

Comment

ggg ducked brook. its true

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
          Yall just hating doe.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
            I'm hoping for Canelo in September

Saunders would've been good, Wade is getting KTFO, you know how IBF rolls.
            GGG is that guy that keeps waiting on that one chick, but that chick is just grossed out by him. He can wait all he wants, he'd be waiting til he's 40 for that fight. In the mean time he should be trying to make the fights that are doable, and can make him some good $$$.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
              How is Andre Ward a 'pussi'?
              The rat bastard doesn't wanna ever fight, and he won't fight Kovalev. We get it, GGG is kind of ducking you, it's ****ing obvious. Well then, do the next best thing in your case, and fight Killa Kovalev.

2 wrongs don't make a right. And really, GGG's not big enough for Ward. Ward is already a stylistic mismatch for GGG, plus he loses the size factor by a good amount. F that.

Ward's too busy cutting off his nose to spite his face.

Comment

Originally posted by CatchAndShoot View Post
                GGG is that guy that keeps waiting on that one chick, but that chick is just grossed out by him. He can wait all he wants, he'd be waiting til he's 40 for that fight. In the mean time he should be trying to make the fights that are doable, and can make him some good $$$.
                But yet it's Gennadys fault.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                  You're not being a smart ass, and it's true, right? I mean, yeah, I love GGG as much as the next guy, but when is ducking going to become duckng with this guy? Is he gonna be able to say no to all these guys that wanna fight him, and get away with it, because we love him, and we'd rather watch him KO a big name like Canelo, rather than just make the best possible match up while you can, and let the rest take care of itself.

P.S. You're my favorite poster on this board. No beef between us brotha lol. Legit question. Beercules gets a shout out too, and WTF happened to JSFDS, or whatever that Cuban bastards screen name was?

Comment

Please!

For me at that weight the fight still isn't competitive,hell,Brook could drain GGG down to 147 and still get his ass beat.Ludacris statement by Brook and for me Hearn didn't have to even mention that in an interview.They should of kept their mouths shut.

Comment

Working...
                    X