Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When's Lomachenko fighting someone worth a damn?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PK3434 View Post
    Loma is another guy that people just don't want to fight. I hope the Walters fight gets made...Other than that, I can't even see anyone relevant that will fight him besides Donaire, but Donaire has a fight scheduled in late April already.
    I've never once heard any one over the last few months want to duck Loma, heck, Loma doesn't even get mentioned cos his team don't bother trying to make him have fights. I'm sure guys like Selby would be more than happy to step in the ring with Loma.

What makes you think he is avoided?

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
      Doesn't matter how many fights he's had, he's thought of as one of the best fighters out there now. Don't win a championship if all you want to do is fight stiffs. I swear fans have such low expectations for fighters nowadays. This era is so soft
      Not a fan, never see him fight i dont even know his face. but it all the same, you and me know how important the bums boxer fought in their resume. they need those kind of fights to shape them psychally and mentally early in their career.

I check his boxrec and he doesnt really fight bums, Loma need atleast 5 rod salka in this satge of his career.

Comment

Originally posted by betmen View Post
        this is so weird, lots of ****** demand ridiculous ****s from loma

please remind me, how many pro fights lomachenko have??
        lol no one would criticize if he didnt already have a belt

Comment

Originally posted by betmen View Post
          this is so weird, lots of ****** demand ridiculous ****s from loma

please remind me, how many pro fights lomachenko have??
          It doesn't matter, he's got a belt, that means he a pro.

Comment

Doesn't matter how many fights he's had, he's thought of as one of the best fighters out there now. Don't win a championship if all you want to do is fight stiffs. I swear fans have such low expectations for fighters nowadays. This era is so soft
            Boxing is full of divas, but Loma is the absolute worst choice you could make to personify that. His resume so far hold up in any era at any weight class.

Comment

Vasyl wanted to be thrown in the deep end of boxing and he did so, grabbed a belt/noodle, then proceeded to swim back into the shallow end.

Comment

Better question is when is HBO going to make a fight worth a damn, PERIOD.

Comment

^ This. Specially the part in bold.

Comment

Originally posted by Gods We Faked View Post
                    Boxing is full of divas, but Loma is the absolute worst choice you could make to personify that. His resume so far hold up in any era at any weight class.
                    Holy....

Originally posted by anonymous2.0 View Post
                    Vasyl wanted to be thrown in the deep end of boxing and he did so, grabbed a belt/noodle, then proceeded to swim back into the shallow end.
                    LOL exactly.

Track back to my posts post-Russell and I said that Loma and/or his team were just gonna start milking the title. They realised that against a rugged pro he would not be able to sustain his work rate and ability, not yet anyway. So by making a few cheap headlines with "champion in 5 fights" or whatever it was, they've gone back to building Loma like a fringe contender on his way up.

Comment

Who last lost more momentum, Loma or Crawford? Wtf is HBO and Arum doing?

Comment

Working...
                      X