Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sh^t Happens?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Duran said he quit against SRL because he needed to poop. Clottey also had explosive diarrhea against Pacuiao.

Comment

Mares soiled himself against Gonzalez as soon as the first hook landed

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
        Duran said he quit against SRL because he needed to poop. Clottey also had explosive diarrhea against Pacuiao.
        Lol, explosive diarrea....damn
        So is that why clotty turtle shelled up..?lol
        He had to take a crap and didn't wanna strain or he would've shat himself...

Comment

you take immiodium. and load up on pasta, just cause you made weight means you can pig out lol, gots to load up on carbs. why you think pacquaio got so many carbs he over loads on carbs.

Comment

I know this thread is partially a joke but it does pose a legit question. The truth is it really doesn't happen (I don't want to say never because stranger things have happened). When your in a fight a ton of physiological reactions happen, the long and short of it are basically your body becomes 100% focused on fighting and it basically stops all functions that aren't involved in fighting. For this specific question, the stomach and intestines slow down to the point that digestion is completely stopped. So unless you were sitting down about to take a **** and then had to hold it in and walk to the ring, you should be fine

Comment

Originally posted by vman075 View Post
              I know this thread is partially a joke but it does pose a legit question. The truth is it really doesn't happen (I don't want to say never because stranger things have happened). When your in a fight a ton of physiological reactions happen, the long and short of it are basically your body becomes 100% focused on fighting and it basically stops all functions that aren't involved in fighting. For this specific question, the stomach and intestines slow down to the point that digestion is completely stopped. So unless you were sitting down about to take a **** and then had to hold it in and walk to the ring, you should be fine
              I think you are correct. I work a very physical job and find that I don't need to urinate or **** for the 8 hours I am constantly moving and working.
              Once I stop working I need to go to the bathroom though.

Comment

Originally posted by vman075 View Post
                Sounds about right,
                But..
                What about when the rounds are over and your constantly going to sit down on a stool in your corner?
                I would imagine when the adrenaline is a little lower between rounds that it may arise.

Comment

Working...
                X