Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some very interesting words from Vitali Klitschko

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think he will make a comeback. He just Needs to realize that his short term Goals are unrealistic.

Wladimir needs to climb up on the WBC Rankings before taking a shot.

However, I do believe that a 2014 comeback for Vitali would be quite dangerous. Will he still have the physical abilities to back up his boxing skills?

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.Eisenfaust View Post
      I think he will make a comeback. He just Needs to realize that his short term Goals are unrealistic.

Wladimir needs to climb up on the WBC Rankings before taking a shot.

However, I do believe that a 2014 comeback for Vitali would be quite dangerous. Will he still have the physical abilities to back up his boxing skills?
      It's unlikely to happen after 2014 IMO, if he won't have the physical abilities in the short term, how will he have them in the longer term? Wlad wants the undisputed title but he won't stand in Vitali's way of regaining the WBC if he wants it. Would be interesting if Wlad beat some WBC contenders like Wilder and Fury and Chisora to boost his ranking in the WBC, it could perhaps put him in position to fight for the WBC title down the line when Vitali isn't around or in case he doesn't return.

Comment

Working...
      X