Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boycott floyds next fight if no pacquiao!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boycott floyds next fight if no pacquiao!

I think its time us fans get what we want! If floyd wont fight pacquiao in his next fight then we should all boycott and not pay for the fight! Hes smiling making millions happy and laughing while we get stuck with a $60-$70 tab per fight for fights that are espn fights at best. This is ridiculous already, if your the "best in the world" then fight the other man who's also considered the best in the world not to mention the past decade! Who cares if he got ko'ed by marquez, robbed by bradley. Cotto has lost alot of fights and is still gettin shots at the big names. We keep getting the run around and the **** end of the stick with this fight! The fans wanna see it, the casual boxing world wants to see it and yet so many excuses to avoid it! Its time we stop getting suckered into paying so much for hand picked ppv fights that we all know the outcome. If floyd wont fight pacquiao then we should all boycott! Idc who's fault it is although my personal opinion is that floyd's the ducker! Lets just make this happen already!

If no Lara, Thurman or Bradley I agree. But Pacman has to beat a decent welterweight, any decent welterweight. 4 fights and he still hasn't done it.

Comment

always do

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
        If no Lara, Thurman or Bradley I agree. But Pacman has to beat a decent welterweight, any decent welterweight. 4 fights and he still hasn't done it.
        Lol, you think he's going to fight Thurman? Even Lara?

Bradley fight would be the worst snooze fest possible. Floyd and GB didn't think Alexander was big enough or marketable enough for Floyd's next fight, why the hell would Bradley be considered?

And gimme a break with the Pac stuff. It's done. Over. Not only that, Pac is done, finished. I agree, Floyd ducked Pac, but Pac is too dumb and inarticulate to defend himself. Regardless, you can see Pac is going downhill.

Even Floyd is going downhill, but he can go down 10% in speed and movement, and still beat pretty much anyone, with his d.

Comment

Originally posted by BrokenHat View Post
          Lol, you think he's going to fight Thurman? Even Lara?

Bradley fight would be the worst snooze fest possible. Floyd and GB didn't think Alexander was big enough or marketable enough for Floyd's next fight, why the hell would Bradley be considered?

And gimme a break with the Pac stuff. It's done. Over. Not only that, Pac is done, finished. I agree, Floyd ducked Pac, but Pac is too dumb and inarticulate to defend himself. Regardless, you can see Pac is going downhill.

Even Floyd is going downhill, but he can go down 10% in speed and movement, and still beat pretty much anyone, with his d.
          Soooo are you agreeing or disagreeing??

Comment

Start a petition. Put GBP, Showtime and Mayweather Promotions email in it.

http://www.petitiononline.com/

Comment

Can't believe people would rather see Floyd fight Thurman coming off Soto Karass, his first real decent win, then Maidana who's coming off three decent wins.

I want Thurman to get a few other good or decent wins so there's no excuse that he was "inexperienced" when Floyd beats him.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                You really think Bradley is at all possible??? If he wasn, I guarantee you Floyd would fight him coming off beating Marquez.

As for Lara, I f**k with that fight, but it's pretty clear Lara is gunning for Canelo, and rightfully so. Lara's chances to get that fight sky rocket if he beats Canelo on PPV.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                  You really think Bradley is at all possible??? If he wasn, I guarantee you Floyd would fight him coming off beating Marquez.

As for Lara, I f**k with that fight, but it's pretty clear Lara is gunning for Canelo, and rightfully so. Lara's chances to get that fight sky rocket if he beats Canelo on PPV.
                  Possible soon.. Contract up next year

Comment

Originally posted by nv__ View Post
                    I think its time us fans get what we want! If floyd wont fight pacquiao in his next fight then we should all boycott and not pay for the fight! Hes smiling making millions happy and laughing while we get stuck with a $60-$70 tab per fight for fights that are espn fights at best. This is ridiculous already, if your the "best in the world" then fight the other man who's also considered the best in the world not to mention the past decade! Who cares if he got ko'ed by marquez, robbed by bradley. Cotto has lost alot of fights and is still gettin shots at the big names. We keep getting the run around and the **** end of the stick with this fight! The fans wanna see it, the casual boxing world wants to see it and yet so many excuses to avoid it! Its time we stop getting suckered into paying so much for hand picked ppv fights that we all know the outcome. If floyd wont fight pacquiao then we should all boycott! Idc who's fault it is although my personal opinion is that floyd's the ducker! Lets just make this happen already!

Where has Pacquiao said he wants this fight next. Last I heard Mayweather said he was fighting in May, and Pac announced he would fight in April. Pac doesn't want the fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X