Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thoughts on Pacquiao Team Hiring a Known Steroid User?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

His upcoming and obvious win over Rios should be ignored then...I'm going to tell everyone I know about this move made by Team Pacquiao. Gonna show them all the dirt on this **** sucking Fortune guy...

Comment

steroids are great, if you're not on them you should get on them.... hit me up if you want more info.

Comment

If Pacquiao knocks Rios out will the same Pacquiao fans that accused JMM of juicing accuse Pacquiao? or will they continue to be hypocritical on the issue like they have been?

Comment

i don't care. that's his old coach, not like they just met. it's actually kinda fitting that they all return. good 24/7 material, with ariza working with rios and shtting on freddie

beside theres vada testing so i aint worried.

Comment

I wonder if HBO When they have a 24/7 they are actually going to put it out there and mention it how he hired a past drug cheat just when JMM hired Heredia. They made a big deal out of it even when JMM was coming out to fight Pacquiao Merchant and Lampley made a big deal and made sure everybody heard how it would be a "tainted win" for Marquez . Let's see how biased HBO to call out Manny Pacquiao

Comment

most ducked thread in a while

where you at Pac Roaches?

Comment

Originally posted by Ant Dgk View Post
                I wonder if HBO When they have a 24/7 they are actually going to put it out there and mention it how he hired a past drug cheat just when JMM hired Heredia. They made a big deal out of it even when JMM was coming out to fight Pacquiao Merchant and Lampley made a big deal and made sure everybody heard how it would be a "tainted win" for Marquez . Let's see how biased HBO to call out Manny Pacquiao
                well they didn't mention it when Ward destroyed Dawson...and Ward was working with Conte. Infact they praised him

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                  well they didn't mention it when Ward destroyed Dawson...and Ward was working with Conte. Infact they praised him
                  Wow...I wasn't aware of this, interesting.

Comment

Usually I would let these things slide but Fortune is massive d*ckhead.

If you've ever watched any of his videos he comes across as an arrogant prick.

Comment

Originally posted by thuggery View Post
                      Wow...I wasn't aware of this, interesting.
                      the difference is, Ward is young and he has a contract with HBO as a commentator. He's an investment. Marquez is old an almost out of boxing and he knocked out their biggest star.

Ward was praised as the #2 P4P with no mention of Conte Despite giving one of his best performances in his entire career. Absolutely destroying the Ring's Light Heavy weight champ

Marquez was trashed and basically called a cheater. I remember they had him at a laughable P4P place like #6.

HBO more like COINBLATT-O am I right?

Comment

Working...
                      X