LMAO Karceno apologize to Rigondeaux

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LMAO Karceno apologize to Rigondeaux

I agree with him this time

A lot of people are giving Rigo his props and recognizing his talent but the ones who matter like the writers and Arum, are trying to downplay him. Not cool.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Sounds to me like he only apologized cause the fan let him no what he said was trash. That wasn't heartfelt so **** him.

I've said myself that I was wrong about Rigo cause I was. I didn't think he was (that) damn good to reduce one of the best fighters in the world to 20 punches a round and barely landing anything.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
        I've said myself that I was wrong about Rigo cause I was. I didn't think he was (that) damn good to reduce one of the best fighters in the world to 20 punches a round and barely landing anything.
        Couldn't have said it better.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
          Sounds to me like he only apologized cause the fan let him no what he said was trash. That wasn't heartfelt so **** him.

I agree, I don't like Karceno at all. He's a clown.

Comment

Karceno apologized but he ain't mean it the post fight vid he made is how he truly feels

Comment

MeanestNiceGuy reads "Karceno"

Stops...

Exits thread...

Comment

Originally posted by Matty Ice View Post
                A lot of people are giving Rigo his props and recognizing his talent but the ones who matter like the writers and Arum, are trying to downplay him. Not cool.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
                Kevin Iole is a paid for hack

Comment

Working...
                X