Collapse
No announcement yet.

Adrien Broner Top 5 P4P

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very talented, has the amatuer pedigree, shows maturation each time out! He has an experienced young trainer who is growing in knowledge all the time so this will keep Adrian interested in gym time.
    This kid already understands that he needs to develop more power by sitting down on his punches and he's begun to do that.
    To me he's the talent that I see right now and we'll see how it goes as he steps up in competition, so far very good!
    He has alot of bravado put I think theres a good kid under all the "characterization" hahahaha!!! This kid smiles alot and tries to have fun with writers and has lightened up on the bravado some!!! When he gets close to a fight the BS starts but that might change as he matures, I hope!
    He's 23 yrs old, and a major star in a very tuff competitive sport. He's put years in already and did very well in the amatuer divisions. I like him, I'll know how much once he gets sustained pressure. Boxing needs a flashy kid who fights using fundimentals and comes to fight not run. Hopefully he can hold 147 for his entire career and that his height remains the norm in the division as its been for some time now! Right now at 23yrs not much more you can ask for! Ray.

Comment

Working...
    X