No announcement yet.

Alistair Overeem On Steroid Accusations: Haters Gonna Hate

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alistair Overeem On Steroid Accusations: Haters Gonna Hate

I’m now the most tested fighter in the sport. I will be tested four times in three weeks, and then at least twice more in the next six months in addition to any testing for my next fight. I have had people – I will politely call them ‘haters’ – accuse me of taking steroids since I was a 185-lb. kickboxer at the age of 17. When I was 20, I’ve fought at a weight of 222 lbs. I am now aged 31, and weigh 35 lbs. more. I don’t think 35 lbs is too much to grow in 11 years from a 20-year-old to 31-year-old. Facts are, I have been tested with the commission numerous times before when I fought in the U.S. and got tested in Japan. I always passed any testing, so hopefully now with these next tests coming and the fact of me being the most tested fighter in the sport, the critics may be satisfied. And if not, well, that’s not my problem, that is their problem.

Sherdog

Brock and Overeem media call.. at the beginning both guys discuss their steroid accusations

Comment

It's gonna be a war between the biggest guys in the sport.

Haters

Comment

You know what I don't care about this issue of losers making accusations. I think both guys are clean, and it's gonna be one of the coolest short fights in a while I think. It's gonna be an amazing event.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Flab View Post

Hahahaaha!!! Green K

I looked at Brock and thought he looked no different then Overeems face LOL that is comedy gold.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X