Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

things look good...passed on a job today but could still take it in a couple days

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• things look good...passed on a job today but could still take it in a couple days

same hours & same pay.would have a good foreman & partner too so im considering it but also got tipped off of a good job 5 minutes from home...can't wait too long because i need money for my cuba trip on halloween...

What kind of work do you do man?

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
      same hours & same pay.would have a good foreman & partner too so im considering it but also got tipped off of a good job 5 minutes from home...can't wait too long because i need money for my cuba trip on halloween...
      You got fired yesterday, and you turned down a new job today?

Must Be Nice. . .

Comment

Just make sure all the drug residue is out of your car, and off your shirt before you go to work.

Comment

Originally posted by Squizz View Post
          Just make sure all the drug residue is out of your car, and off your shirt before you go to work.

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Howie View Post
            You got fired yesterday, and you turned down a new job today?

Must Be Nice. . .
            i didnt get fired...after i got the camp ban the company offered to give me a transfer to another job only after i take rehab...rehab for what? i dont do drugs,they never found drugs & they refused me a drug test to prove it...why would i go to rehab for free when i don't do drugs & can pass a drug test? **** THEM!!!since i wont go to rehab they gave me a quit...ive said it before there is lots of work in construction in western canada...there was 3 or 4 jobs today but im waiting for the one i want

Comment

that doesnt happen anywhere else on any job...its a joke & i got my union looking into my options & to see what action to take...im sure nothing will come of it but i want my ban lifted at SHELL refinery...

Comment

do you know how much dope has been smoked in my car? its a 2000 neon!!!! wont be getting all the residue out lol! my car will always attract the dogs...i'll get new sweaters for every job now...i get years out of my work sweaters but that is about to change...

Comment

Working...
                X