Collapse
No announcement yet.

So now Kahn destroys Victor Ortiz??? WOW

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

khan made ortzin quit on his stool in the amateurs, he will do the same in pro

Comment

Khan is wayyyyy too overrated, people give him too much credit for fighting nobodies and has-beens, Ortiz gets to that chin easily and lights out Khan.

Comment

I dont know why Ortiz is so over-rated? Who has he fought? He lost to Maidana which was his own fault for going toe to toe with a slugger when all he had to do was box and move for 12 rounds for a UD, He fought a 38 year old washed up Nate Campbell in what was a very boring fight to watch.

His next fight is with Vivian Harris who is just coming off a loss to Lucas Martin Matthysse. I like Victor he is a good talent but hasnt fought enough people.

If Ortiz can get past Kotelnik then he would be in a good position to fight for a world title.

Comment

Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
          What happened is the amateurs is irrelevant.

Khan had a headguard to hide his glass chin behind then.

I'm not saying because Khan doesn't have a headguard that he is getting KO'd but Ortiz's power is certainly something to watch out for and this fight wouldn't be a breeze for Khan, Ortiz can box abit also.

Comment

Originally posted by Hard Boiled View Post
            I dont know why Ortiz is so over-rated? Who has he fought? He lost to Maidana which was his own fault for going toe to toe with a slugger when all he had to do was box and move for 12 rounds for a UD, He fought a 38 year old washed up Nate Campbell in what was a very boring fight to watch.

His next fight is with Vivian Harris who is just coming off a loss to Lucas Martin Matthysse. I like Victor he is a good talent but hasnt fought enough people.

If Ortiz can get past Kotelnik then he would be in a good position to fight for a world title.
            I don't see anyone overrating Ortiz, the same can't be said for Khan. Dude beats Paulie and all of a sudden he's this great fighter. Both fighters have been Ko'd but at least Ortiz gave out as much as he took, even though he gave up. Khan was KO'd by a nobody inside the first round. Ortiz resume is much better and stays in his own weight limit. How do you explain a Marquez fight? A Maidana fight would give Khan alot of respect, but we all know that's not gonna happen.

Comment

Hell,they should fight!!1's a quitter,the other's chin is made of china!!LOL!!We'll get to see what gives in 1st,Khan's chin or Ortiz's heart!!

Comment

lol why are you so damn sensitive to what people post on this board

it is a lot of dumb asses on this board that post stuff for attention

Comment

Originally posted by andres aza View Post
                  Just a year ago everyone was saying that Vic would take Kahn out quick and after a loss to a very good fighter now Ortiz gets dominated? I say Victor sparks Kahn.....he's big and has speed. Victor Ortiz by KO! Anyone?
                  He went 12 rounds with a blown up lightweight in campbell and couldnt do much. Khan oputboxes and out speeds him to a one sided 12 round victory maybe a late KO

Comment

Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
                    not before ortiz taps his chin with a jab and khan goes to sleep

Comment

Originally posted by pelonxsoldier28 View Post
                      I don't see anyone overrating Ortiz, the same can't be said for Khan. Dude beats Paulie and all of a sudden he's this great fighter. Both fighters have been Ko'd but at least Ortiz gave out as much as he took, even though he gave up. Khan was KO'd by a nobody inside the first round. Ortiz resume is much better and stays in his own weight limit. How do you explain a Marquez fight? A Maidana fight would give Khan alot of respect, but we all know that's not gonna happen.
                      Ortiz is the most over-rated boxer in the 140lbs division, He gets more publicity than Bradley and Alexander combined, He even had his own reality TV show on MTV, The guy was touted by all the biggest names in boxing as "The next Oscar De La Hoya", "Victor Vicious Ortiz".

Your deluded if you think Ortiz has a better resume than Khan, Khan has fought alot of good names, Malignaggi, Kotelnik, Barrera, St Claire, Limmond, Gomez and a few more. Ortiz? Maidana who TKO him and made him quit, Nate Campbell? A 38 year old washed up Campbell and the way in which Ortiz fought him was embarrassing to watch.

As for Marquez fighting Khan and Khan only fighting blown up lightweights it is an outright falsification! Name me one carreer lightweight that Khan has fought at 140lbs? You cant name a single one!

Fact: Kotelnik (Champion) @ 140lbs, Salita (Madatory) @ 140lbs, Malignaggi (Former Champion career Superlight weight) @ 140lbs.

So you can see Khan has always fought career superlight weights at the correct weight, Anyone that says otherwise is a foaming at the mouth racist who doesnt know jack about the sport of boxing.

The Marquez fight is not even made, I doubt it will be made. Even if it was made why is it that Mayweather Jr can fight JMM at 147lbs but Khan can not fight JMM at 140lbs?

Also your hype job Ortiz fought a blown up elderly and washed up 38 year old Nate campbell.

Comment

Working...
                      X