Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Golden gloves results for catastrophe (da1catas)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Golden gloves results for catastrophe (da1catas)

WASSUP FELLAS BEEN GONE A MINUTE GETTING READY FOR GOLDEN GLOVES..

THERE WERE SOME GREAT KNOCK OUTS AND INTERESTING FIGHTS AT THE 2009 GOLDEN GLOVES IN HOLLYWOOD FLORIDA.. ALOT OF VERY SKILLED OPEN CLASS FIGHTERS ALSO..

WHEN I SAW THE COMPTETION SIGNED UP TO MOVE TO OPEN CLASS TO FIGHT THE BETTER GUYS BECAUSE NOVICE DIDNT HOLD MUCH OF A CHALLENGE FOR ME AND WOULD HAVE BEEN TOO EASY.

SO I FOUGHT OPEN CLASS.. GOT BEAT FOR 2 ROUNDS WHEN I WAS TRYING TO BOX AND THEN LET THE CAT OUT FOR THE LAST 2 AND WON A DECISION BECAUSE OF SOME GOOD PRESSURE FIGHTING.

SO I WON THE MATCH BUT BROKE 2 KNUCKLES AND THE DOCTORS WOULD NOT LET ME CONTINUE THE TOURNAMENT WHICH WAS VERY DISAPPOINTING...I ALSO HAvE A CUT ON MY LEFT EYE.

VIDEO COMING SOON. ABOUT TO LEAVE TO THE HAND DOCTOR NOW.

VIDEO IS COMING SOON. Thanks for people who watch them.

good **** my man! Open class anywhere in the us is no joke

Comment

Good stuff! What weight division you in??

Comment

178.. light heavyweight

Comment

Oh shoot. I can't wait to actually start fighting. Good stuff. Get that hand taken care of.

Comment

You guys still fight 4 rounders? In NY we fight 3 x 3 for open

Comment

Originally posted by ILLuminato View Post
              You guys still fight 4 rounders? In NY we fight 3 x 3 for open
              It changes depending on the promoter of the card. In the Lowell Golden Gloves recently the semi-finals was 3x3, while the finals were 4x2.

Comment

Congrats on the win, bad luck on the injury... better luck next time mate but nice one you did good!

Comment

Bad luck on that. Those amateur Golden Glove doctors are **** about the smallest things.

Comment

Good stuff man. Get that hand taken care of and then come back strong.

Originally posted by VERSATILE2K9 View Post
                    Bad luck on that. Those amateur Golden Glove doctors are **** about the smallest things.
                    lol. That may be true, but two broken knuckles is hardly "the smallest things".

Comment

Working...
                    X