No announcement yet.

Corrie Sanders vs Deontay Wilder

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
    Which would win? Corrie Sanders who arguably has the fastest hands in Heavyweight or Deontay Wilder who also arguably has the heaviest hands in Heavyweight boxing since George Foreman.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
      Sanders's power was underrated & so was his awkwardness.. But he had one of the worst engines tbh.. He can KO you within 6 rounds, if you take him past 6-7 rounds, he might get KO'ed himself..

I'd have fancied Sanders over Wilder if they had met.
      made me lol

Comment

Would be a cracker.

I would always back the guy who has more ways to win though. As someone has mentioned Sanders would blow up in a fight so he'd have to get Wilder out of there early. There is no evidence that Wilder has anything but a top engine. I always think that fighters tend to know things like that too - like Lewis knew he could be cautious with Tyson because he knew he would knock him out if it went past 6 rounds because that Tyson would be spent. Wilder is long enough and athletic enough to keep that chin away from most of the bombs.

Comment

could be KO both ways its hard to say but if Corie dont ko DW early he will go to sleep.

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
            Which would win? Corrie Sanders who arguably has the fastest hands in Heavyweight or Deontay Wilder who also arguably has the heaviest hands in Heavyweight boxing since George Foreman.
            I can name 3 HWs with faster hands than Sanders:

Tyson
            Ali
            Patterson

Comment

Fastest straight left maybe

Comment

Deontay has been caught by warmup opponents like John Molina and practically never has an easy night. Sanders was too reckless of a fighter to ever having staying power as a champion but if you fought him you were gonna get hit very hard. I think both fighters would probably go down during the fight but Sanders would come out on top 8 times out of 10. Wilder's poor defense and wobbly legs would play into Sanders strengths.
                Last edited by ////; 10-05-2016, 02:08 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X