Knicks Sign Benny The Bull 5yrs $120mil

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Knicks Sign Benny The Bull 5yrs $120mil

Knicks Sign Benny The Bull To 5 Yrs, $120M

The New York Knicks continued their recruitment of Chicago stars by signing Benny The Bull to a blockbuster five-year deal worth $120 million.

The Bull had a tremendous year with Chicago last season, averaging 46 minutes per game, leading the team in both “trampoline dunks” and “getting the crowd pumped up.”

Benjamin T. Bull grew up on Manhattan’s Upper West Side. He attended famed LaGuardia High School of the Performing Arts, studying to be a professional dancer and gymnast before finding a passion for basketball.

“I’m really excited to be returning to my hometown,” said The Bull, a New York native who had previously been playing in Chicago for more than 45 years. “And it seems like every single one of my Chicago teammates is coming here, too. So, it’s really the best of both worlds.”

Benny’s signing makes this the third Chicago player to come over to the Knicks in just two weeks, following Derrick Rose and Joakim Noah. Rumors are swirling that the Knicks are also in talks with Jimmy Butler, Ferris Bueller, and 1995 Tony Kukoč.

https://thekicker.com/knicks-sign-be...to-5-yrs-120m/
Working...
X