Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does it makes any difference from being a Fighting Congressman to a Fighting Senator?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does it makes any difference from being a Fighting Congressman to a Fighting Senator?

Does it makes any difference in Pacquiao from being a Fighting Congressman to a Fighting Senator?

I know Pacquiao is already retired but if he comes back to fight again then his new designation could be a very good hype for his future fight. Imagine a "Fighting Senator", it will be a rare first in boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by SceneBoxer View Post
      Does it makes any difference in Pacquiao from being a Fighting Congressman to a Fighting Senator?

I know Pacquiao is already retired but if he comes back to fight again then his new designation could be a very good hype for his future fight. Imagine a "Fighting Senator", it will be a rare first in boxing.
      No I doesn't his fame gives him that job hell I think Mayweather reads better then Pacquiao

Comment

it basically ruined the end of his boxing career.

but pacquiao is using politics and boxing to enrich himself and his family.

he needs the boxing money to buy third world election victories and he needs boxing to win elections.

Comment

Does many boxers out there want to maul and beat up a senator?

Comment

Working...
          X