No announcement yet.

I think Cotto beats GGG

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DIB42 View Post
    I know, its Crazy talk.... Unless Cotto screws off in camp, (which can happen) I think he takes GGG... But I think its anyone's fight...
    Why do you think that?
    GGG has every advantage except speed I'd say. Cotto may look ok early but once GGG cuts the ring off and catches up with him he would destroy him. He's too strong, has a great jab, goes to the body like Cotto did in his prime, throws every punch in the book with both hands with power...I just don't see any way Cotto survives 12 rounds without getting beat up badly...

Comment

Picture Cotto against Margarito (the first time).

Then imagine Margarito hitting Cotto with plaster in his gloves.

That's what a Cotto-Golovkin fight would look like.

Comment

well cotto thinks he doesnt stand a change against ggg

so much for your thoughts, bc its cottos that counts

Comment

Originally posted by SilverMiles View Post
          I like Cotto, he's one of my favorite fighters but there's no way he beats GGG. Not even with Roach. I know it, Cotto knows it, you know it, GGG knows, and everyone with a little sense knows it.
          Haha! I agree with everything you stated! Miguel is also one of my favorites.

Comment

Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post
            Cotto is not big enough. He really has no business fighting at 160. GGG is bigger stronger and would just walk him down and stop Cotto in brutal fashion. It's a mis-match and would be very one-sided.
            true but the fight will never be made at 160. GGG would be dropping down to 157ish which could play a factor.

Comment

Working...
            X